The online racing simulator
[DM] Drift Mechanism 2009
(44 posts, closed, started )
[DM]Drift Mechanism
We Rise to The Challenge and Dominate The Competition!!

Team Leaders

[DM]
RabbiTº
(President/CEO)
[DM]SidewayZº
(Vice President)

Team Administrator

[DM]Spong

(Team Trainer)
(Team .dds editor)

Team Members

[DM]Gen-TT
º
[DM]Hvyf
[DM]hydr
[DM]K20 vTe
[DM]ΣA7Θº
[DM]§hado
[DM]Xзз
[DM]Brea

Trial Members
30 day trial Period

[DM]UNI'|'º
[DM]Cbor

Important Links!
Drift Mechanism - Website
City Life Crew - Home Cruise Server

About Us
We are more then just Drifters, We are more the just friends, Drift Mechanism is a Family of guys & girls that do what we love. And thats Drifting. Drift Mechanism was formally known as Full Throttle.

Thank you,
[DM]Rabbit

President of DM

#2 - Fuse5
Heh, fancy titles you got there.

Quote :We are more then just Drifters, We are more the just friends, Drift Mechanism is a Family of guys & girls that do what we love.

This is the part which makes it sound promising, you are doing it right! Good luck
Quote from Fuse5 :Heh, fancy titles you got there.

This is the part which makes it sound promising, you are doing it right! Good luck
[/SIZE]

Thanx.. yea couple of us came from failed teams before and i decided to run my own with a friend from the team we both came from and we formed Full throttle but later decided to go with Drift Mechanism
good luck

we'll have a reply to your offer soon our full time leader knows the offer and is considering it i will try and get an answer asap
Quote from dan926 :good luck

we'll have a reply to your offer soon our full time leader knows the offer and is considering it i will try and get an answer asap

Thanx.. Good luck with CWMS as well
the first time i visit the forum in a month and i see our team name
Quote from Hurley24 :the first time i visit the forum in a month and i see our team name

lol maybe you should get on the forums more haha
Quote from JPeace :i like you already.

good luck in all that you do

Lol Thanks man.. Goodluck as well im hoping to get my team into race leagues soon or as soon as we get our Race skins done =/ all we have now is Drift Skins so im waiting for my skinner to get back from vacation
excellent
lol whats good Ma70
Race Skins
Alright guys i hope to have sum race skins soon so we can get into sum leagues...

@ the community if anyone is willing to help make us a Decent Race skin i would greatly appreciate it. Pm if any one is willing to help and ill send u a picture of our current Drift skin so u can make a Race skin from it as a reference.. Thanks
Update
we should have a New Drift insim coming to our Server in 14 days.. stop by and check it out please bare with us if there happens to be any bugs we will sort them our shortly... BTW i know the server is using lapper right now that will change in 14 days as i mentioned
dm has only been used 100,000,000,000,000,0000 times this year, Best of luck either way.
there is 4 known DM teams as for right now.. none of them are the same team.. so anyways thanx...
Welcome Our Newest Member Cborg to the Team,, CONGRATS. and have fun Connor
Hey, whats the requirements for your team? I'm new to lfs and i bought it for the drifting. thanks in advance.
Quote from Chuggins :Hey, whats the requirements for your team? I'm new to lfs and i bought it for the drifting. thanks in advance.

visit our website and apply, you will get a tryout, you have to have some basic skill for drifting.
Quote from Hurley24 :visit our website and apply, you will get a tryout, you have to have some basic skill for drifting.

sounds good :tup:
Quote from MkIIpasatvr6x :You don't like team hoppers lol look at your self rabbit and look at the members you have before you talk ! and what failed teams did you guys come from ????

hmm learn to understand before you flame Team Hoppers ppl who go from team to team with in weeks or days DUH i stay in teams.. that i ge into as long as i can so No me nor my team members Team Hop
Server Powered by 500Servers
Wanna give a warm Thanks to Gen-tt for setting us up with a 500server host.

So everyone come check us out..
Quote from MkIIpasatvr6x :dude some of you teammates are team hoppers so dont try to tell me i kno them better then u .... and you never answered wat failed teams u came from

Why dont u say names to justify yourself before attempting to flame someone. I know for a fact that none of our members team hop and i came from Team Drift. Rabbit and Sidewayz came from 420 and im not sure on the rest. Buy a S2 license before attempting to talk smack. Darn demo racers.
i agree, please name the members and what teams they came from, personaly i've only been in one team and that was Blitz(changed name to g-race)and i lost contact from them.
Quote from MkIIpasatvr6x :lol ok dude just for 1 i am an s2 drifter and by all means i kno most of the drifters in dm .. now ur telling me that u guys dont have any team hoppers in ur team wat about this dude miriam he came to a sever i was drifting in with no dm taggs on then he leaves and comes back with dm taggs on after a few mins he changes her taggs to a diff team so ur telling me thats not team hopping ???? or for say unit ive seen him with pg tags on and so why is it that u claim not to have any team hoppers .. by far i hear dm doesn't have all that good of rep on s2 for there teams attitude and the way they handle stuff ... and rabbit explain to me wat failed teams u have came from ???? lol the noobs on s2 these days make me laugh telling me to buy an s2 account get better drifters and come looking for me nubs ill be waiting

First off do your homework before trying to sound intelligent. Miriam is not on the team SHE is a team supporter. If u want to flame get on your s2 account then say what u have to say. How bout this get a life and get off our teams dick. Go crawl back under the rock you came from. As for P-Unit i havent known him long enough. AGAIN MIRIAM IS NOT ON THE FRIGGIN TEAM. You fail plain and simple and we will see you on the track then we will separate the men from the boys.
This thread is closed

(44 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG