The online racing simulator
Round 1 - Post race discussion
You can unsubscribe me from the league. This is the biggest shit racing I ever have since I buy S2 licence. Some demo drivers are better than some guys from this league.

And Red Flag for one driver? I never heard of it...
This league is the biggest disappointment of this year...
Bye and have fun in this.......how do you call it? Ahh yes league...
The red flag was for half of the field being involved in an incident, not one driver.
Round 1 - Post race discussion
Hi there!

Here is the post race discussion thread. Please keep it clean

BTW: Here are the replays (except of race 1, maybe someone have it?)

The provisional results will be posted at spdo's Event database when it's up

E : Here is the first race replay.
I wasn't expecting clean racing for this event, and there were a lot of controversial incidents. But we have to expect that for this league and any league similar to it.

I think the black and white flag thing caused some annoyance because some drivers were being warned while others were not. While I understand that it's hard to keep an eye on everyone, maybe there needs to be one or two more admins in the event.

I was disgusted by the amount of 'gogo go' and 'hurry up' and 'FAIL' during the end race screen and qualifying. It's always the same few little kids behaving like they're on some school field trip. They need to read the rules and grow up.

But, overall, I'm not to disappointed with the event; I got a decent haul of points and I believe I raced as clean and as roughly as I felt would be appropriate.

E: and apologies to Ken for my jumping to conclusions at the end of the event...

E2: I can't believe I just apologised to KEN!
Quote from SasekPL :You can unsubscribe me from the league. This is the biggest shit racing I ever have since I buy S2 licence. Some demo drivers are better than some guys from this league.

you obviously have no idea what is bump and jump...
Quote from SasekPL :You can unsubscribe me from the league. This is the biggest shit racing I ever have since I buy S2 licence. Some demo drivers are better than some guys from this league.

I have the feeling that you never really read the rules :

Quote :
11.1 The administrators may deploy the red flag in the following situations :

· A car is stranded on the roof in a dangerous position - Checked

· The server crashed, disconnecting more than 40% of the competitors

· A pile-up involving more than 50% of the field occured.

Unfortunately I don't have the replay of the first start of the 3rd race, but from what I recall, two cars were stranded on the roof in the middle of the track and something near 50% of the field was involved.

2 conditions respected, while only 1 was needed, so this red flag was justified.
Quote from -NightFly- :you obviously have no idea what is bump and jump...

http://www.raceauthority.com/stats/?licence=SasekPL

I will not be arguing with you because it makes no sense. I just wanted to have fun racing on BNJ tracks, but unfortunately... you know what happend. On race 3 most of drivers tottaly ignored your rules.
I have to say, overall, admins, you did a fantastic job..........

well done and thankyou....

next time can you jump in our vent and give us rolling commentary as you drive please passo
Quote from StableX :I have to say, overall, admins, you did a fantastic job..........

well done and thankyou....

This.

It's a new league, expect slip-ups. These admins did a damn good job in comparison with some other leagues that are just jokes on wheels.

Quote :next time can you jump in our vent and give us rolling commentary as you drive please passo

It depends how thin the walls are in my new flat. But sure, I'd be happy to allow you to hear my constant swearing.
Great event, though i got another average scores as i expected i loved every moment of it...It was a mess but in a good way, in a bump'n'Jump way. Since it's first of it's kind (i think) admins did a great job and event was a succes.
Okay, first of all I'd like to thanks everyone for giving your free time. We had a very very nice turn-up there, 17 guys was much more than what I exepted.

We had some major issues during this event, yes, but I didn't lose my hopes to run in the end a well established league, giving an alternative to "classic" racing.

As Passo said, this was a new league, but not only. It was also, as far as we know, the first ever Bump and Jump league race ever held. I'm sorry for the ones who hoped for a perfect event, with no incident at all : these people, in our honest opinion, were just naïve. A new concept automatically means wrong routes taken, mistakes done, etc. Rome wasn't made in one day, that's why I'd like to tell to everyone who was disappointed by this event to consider giving it a second chance.

The main problem was that we really didn't exept to have a full grid for that first event. This track wasn't built to host 16 people on it, and we onlty realised that very late. But, to be honest, the track wasn't the only problem : we were quite saddened by the standards from some drivers. Really, what do you have to say when some drivers still don't know that they spinning another competitor is no-go, that divebombing in T1 at the first lap is just retarded, or that retiring from the race is the only option when your car is too damaged to control it? Penalising them? Well, we tried, but obviously we only have 4 eyes for 16 different competitors. It's just an evidence that we can't catch everything.

Anyway, back to the good news, we are looking for providing a livestream of the league for round 3, and maybe round 2. Passo will be able to answer to a few questions from his car if he wants to

E : Ohhh, I almost forgot one thing : Thanks for the kind words guys
Quote from SasekPL :http://www.raceauthority.com/stats/?licence=SasekPL

I will not be arguing with you because it makes no sense. I just wanted to have fun racing on BNJ tracks, but unfortunately... you know what happend. On race 3 most of drivers tottaly ignored your rules.

...says the person who spins me, making me go from 1st to third in race 1
Quote from thereaperlt :Event 1 - Reports
Your Name:L.Raulynaitis

Your LFS Username:thereaperlt

Protest Against: (LFS Username) 73 K.Okeefe

Which Event / Session: (Superpole/Front row contest or Race 1/2/3)

Lap :last lap on race 3

Description - Your opinion of what happened)
i was doing last lap in 8th position i believe and mr winner didnt finish as he suppose to do,he just smashes in to the wall and flied straight on my car taking me out from race on last lap,would love to ban him!!!!

You have until <date> <time> to post reports.

I was going for a fast lap, to take the fastest lap of the race. After hitting that wall there was nothing I could do to not hit you. Sorry to ruin your race, but I don't feel sorry for you since you ruined my win in race 2.

@Passo, Don't worry about it, I probablly should have braked earlier and been more patient anyway. But just to let you know, after I had braked there wasn't much I could do, having a car beside me and already being on the brakes!
qualifying fifth and then being bumped out of the bump race sucks.
Quote from bunder9999 :qualifying fifth and then being bumped out of the bump race sucks.

You didn't qualify fifth! The timesheet is in the wrong order. You qualified in about 15th place, just ahead of Andy.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :You didn't qualify fifth! The timesheet is in the wrong order. You qualified in about 15th place, just ahead of Andy.

Yeh, the qualifying goes by the best time, not by the time sheet.
MRT
Hi there!

Here just my view from last night:
The quali, bump race, the front row contest and the first 2 main races were great to watch. Some bumps, alot of jumps, few incidents (for this kind of race), all in all very good. Good behaviour in the races, nice job there (except of this incident in last lap).

BUT: the main race #3 was ........... First we had a red flag and restart cause of a pile up after the second jump (and other incidents before). After the restart, the field drove through the first corners, but all in all a dirty racing from some drivers. And it ended, like it had began, the winner flew through the air and ended the race from another driver

I think we (Yann and myself) had to do something in the last race. Is the concentration lost? Want some drivers "revenge" for the other races? I dont know, but definately the third race was DIRTY......

Except of this above, I think we have a good league started, and I hope you had FUN yesterday (Thats why we making this league ).

Thanks for racing, and for your kind words, we try to improve. See you next week at the ParkwayLong with MRT.

Anyway have FUN.

Kind regards
yes was fun. it seems that the defiinition of ''bump'' is interpereted differently from one driver to the next.maybe the admins should clarify what contact is acceptable and what is not....all in all a good series, and well-adminned, given the ratio of admins per driver. thanks iCon, been a long time coming...
Thanks icon and yann for this league everything was ok and some crashes has to be expected becasue its bnj and bariers around us anyway one thing i didint liked too long average time of all event but i hope you will improve in this way
Quote from racer hero :I was going for a fast lap, to take the fastest lap of the race. After hitting that wall there was nothing I could do to not hit you. Sorry to ruin your race, but I don't feel sorry for you since you ruined my win in race 2.

@Passo, Don't worry about it, I probablly should have braked earlier and been more patient anyway. But just to let you know, after I had braked there wasn't much I could do, having a car beside me and already being on the brakes!

well i didnt expect that u will be sorry for it and u shouldnt be,i did post it right thread to be checked by admins not u,so your opinion here and apology is not acceptable.
its not comparable things to ruin a win and a race,coz u at least finished and did in points i believe.

Admins

in overall i was a bit disappointed but not that hard that i wouldnt participate in round 2,was good moments and fun,hopefully bad points of this league will be sorted till next round.
thank you
Quote from SasekPL :http://www.raceauthority.com/stats/?licence=SasekPL

you did your fair-share of ramming in this event and the test event, so see ya. you wont be missed.
if i don't qualify for the next race, i'm bailing on this league... when i signed up, i was under the impression that the "aliens" and "noobs" were racing separately... spending all this time practising for nothing is aggravating.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG