The online racing simulator
Coolest guy in the world ?
(42 posts, started )
#2 - G!NhO
Holy shit, that was like 1 feet of his head. o_O
Looks like about 10 ft to me, but still pretty impressive amount of strutting considering.

Maybe his laundry bill was a bit higher that week, or maybe he didn't sleep for a month...
#4 - heson
Legend has it that it that the French legioneres and the Pilots in Tchad were arguing about 'cohones'. The winning legionere said that noone would not dare to fly low enough to blow the beret off his head.
#6 - G!NhO
Uhmmmm Luke, the apache does go closer to the ground but it is traveling at a much lower speed plus it doesn't even go right over them, the fighter jet is way more scary because of the speed and it flew right over the guy.
O_O That is so frikin insane!! I would be like :bigeyes2: at first, then , then :eek:, and finally :faint:.
#8 - 5haz
Quote from G!NhO :Uhmmmm Luke, the apache does go closer to the ground but it is traveling at a much lower speed plus it doesn't even go right over them, the fighter jet is way more scary because of the speed and it flew right over the guy.

Apache may go slow, but rotors don't!

Apart from the shit music, this ones pretty close.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... 971C2A692F05&index=19
Quote from G!NhO :Uhmmmm Luke, the apache does go closer to the ground but it is traveling at a much lower speed plus it doesn't even go right over them, the fighter jet is way more scary because of the speed and it flew right over the guy.

I don't think it matters how fast the apache is going, it's going to do some damage either way...
-
(510N3D) DELETED by 510N3D
Quote from SidiousX :I don't think it matters how fast the apache is going, it's going to do some damage either way...

Well i would piss my pants if a fighter jet came at me that fast, its much scarier than the slow pass apache imo.
#12 - 5haz
Quote from Bose321 :Holy crap, I love that sound of the gun of the A10, good reason to play BF2

You won't love it when it comes down right next to you.
Quote from G!NhO :You won't love it when it comes down right next to you.

Depends whether he aims at me or not.
Not convinced by that video. Notice how he doesn't wobble, yet the camera does? Either he's not really there, or the actual buffering he gets from the plane is relatively low. As I said, the camera wobbles, it's not exactly blown off it's stand.

I think it's a trick of angles. The plane is nowhere as low as it appears to be IMO.

Edited to add - I'm refering to the video in the first post.
then watch the other 5000000 vids about that airport
There are always non-believers...

Gezmoor how would you know what will happen with the camera or the guy? Have you done this before, so you talk out of experience?...
I guess i'm the most happy person atm then.
I live near an airbase and A-10's reguraly practise above my house. About 500m further there is a huge series of open field where they practise. So cool to hear their guns go off

(42 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG