The online racing simulator
Missing pixels when i put car mods ?
(9 posts, closed, started )
#1 - Joc@
Hi guys, i have a new computer, never had this kind of problem but all cars that i already tested now miss pixels , in some a lot of them , can anyone tell me what's up ?:uglyhamme
#2 - Joe93
Stupid place to ask imo, your just gonna get flaming bananna's and told its your fault for using illegal .vob's

On the other hand, the problem is dodgy .vob file's alot of mods suck and tbh the majority do. Dont use them if you experience problems, more to the point dont use them .
#3 - Joc@
Lol , but i installed lfs again with just one car mod misses pixels anyway, but thanks for telling "they" gonna beat the crap out of me
Just don't use gay mods.
#5 - Joc@
they're not gay, it's car mods for drifting , they very well conceptd believe me !
U guys don't like to have your favourite cars on your favourite game ?
If they are with proper physics and not just a crappy 3D model, then yes.
Quote from Joc@ :they're not gay, it's car mods for drifting , they very well conceptd believe me !
U guys don't like to have your favourite cars on your favourite game ?

No, we don't like to have AE86 with XRT engine, tires, rims, weight, mass distribution, fuel tank displacement.
#8 - Joc@
ít's not ae86 by the way, but ok it's better not continue with this "discussion" cause if you guys don't like ok i respect it !
Joc@ - it's not permitted to discuss body mods on this forum, so this thread must be closed.

Shadowww - don't be an arse
This thread is closed

(9 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG