The online racing simulator
Extra WR for BF1
(14 posts, started )
Extra WR for BF1
BF1 should have 2 WR's, one time set WITH tc, and one without.
It is a HUGE difference, and it would be good. (Only in hotlapping mode)
Normal PB is the same :P
I forgot about the fz5 aswell.
No.

/thread.
The TC in the BF1, while making it much easier to drive fast, probably isn't ultimately faster than using your right foot, as it works using a fixed slip ratio, while the faster you go, the more slip ratio it is safe to use, thanks to downforce.

The FZ5 is probably hands down quicker without TC anyway, and certainly more fun to drive.
No as it's stupid as TC can be enabled/disabled at any point during a lap, also a hotlap is supposed to be just that: How fast can anyone put this car around this track... Do you want a chart for "FULL FUEL TANK HOTLAPS" or "RED HOT TYRE HOTLAPS" or worse "DRIFT/CRUISE HOTLAPS".
Quote from dawesdust_12 :No as it's stupid as TC can be enabled/disabled at any point during a lap, also a hotlap is supposed to be just that: How fast can anyone put this car around this track... Do you want a chart for "FULL FUEL TANK HOTLAPS" or "RED HOT TYRE HOTLAPS" or worse "DRIFT/CRUISE HOTLAPS".

I meant that, when doing a hotlap, you can either choose TC or No TC. You cant change during the lap
If you think we should now be creating new hotlap charts now on a whim (TC/No TC), then I offer these improvements:
Drift hotlap chart (to see if drifting is faster LULZ!)
Cruise Hotlap chart (WHO CAN DO THE SPEED LIMIT THE FASTEST!)
Full fuel hotlap chart (The same hotlap chart, just a few seconds slower due to fuel)
Red hot tyre hotlap chart (Direct mirror of Drift hotlap chart, but I wanted to have 2 sets of WR's)

Reverse driving hotlap chart (Who can go forwards backwards the fastest in reverse!)
STUNT HOTLAPS! (Not judged on speed, judged on style... and speed!)

There, your idea is as ridiculous as all of my examples I just posted.

/thread.

-
(Töki (HUN)) DELETED by Töki (HUN)
If this is added, then it might as well be added for a hotlap chart for every single setup configuration!
Quote from Krammeh :If this is added, then it might as well be added for a hotlap chart for every single setup configuration!

Agreed, and that will just be too much.
#11 - VoiD
Can we have WR´s with or without ABS too...?

Oh, and don´t forget
-cockpitview
-crappy hardware
-2 pedals
-3 pedals
-etc...
Plus some of us like to turn the TC off on the exit of certain corners, so it would ban that? Silly idea Arox, i am dissapoint...
I ike the idea!! Of wr without tc!!
I am expecting a lot of the new tire-physics, since the bf1 is right now more diffecicult on corner exit then real f1 cars. They had then and now a lot more grip on corner exit then in lfs. In F1 they floor it in just over 110-130km/h while still exiting the corner, don' t try that in lfs lol
I do not like the idea

the TC in BMW Sauber F1.06 car itself is an object to feel easier and handling better, as like FZ50.

Only, what we would try is default sets, but that is not important so please do not flame

Extra WR for BF1
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG