The online racing simulator
What Lapper Scripts/Applications do you use?
Just out of curiousity (and vanity!), wondered what scripts or applications the people with Lapper use?

Mines are:

Pitboard (by Yisc[NL]) - Superb (and when you see that "you've gained" message!)

Config Gui (by Tim[NL]) - Superb (saves lot of grief for admins)

Replacement HELP function (by Krayy - I had a good one for older version of lapper, so this saved me some work)

Not Welcome (think this was Tim's; if your name gets on this list, you're banned and not allowed on server - Fire_Optikz001 has done a slightly better one, but haven't got round to stealing/using that yet!)

Drift Meter (jointly developed by Sinanju/[DUB]azzy) Although I can't drift, I find this surprisingly useful for racing round Kyoto Oval - you think you're getting round corner properly only to see drift score has gone up, so need to alter technique/line/settings

Leaderboard Once you pass the start/finish line this pops up to show your position and lap number, along with name of person in front (as if!), along with name of person behind (mine's always strangely blank?). As well as names, you should get how many seconds in front or behind they are. (Thanks to Tim[NL] for bug fixing)

Yellow Flag/Green Flag (yellow flag appears if someone spins out, with green flag appearing when yellow disappears)

Marshalls (these were for a laugh - they may be given their marching orders soon - or maybe I'll clothe them better?)

Winner Flags If you are in the first few (legitimate) places at end of race, a flag with 1/Winner/your name or 2/Runner Up/your name etc appears. (Thanks to Tim[NL] for bug fixing)

MyStats (I originally saw this on Tim's server, and thought "I'll have that!" - once you see it, it's very easy to plagiarise/reverse engineer - belated thanks Tim!)

Race Points (by Tim[NL])
Pitboard - Very usefull
Safetycar - Script to perform actions for Safetycar procedure
Pitwindow (GUI) -Small GUI to set number of pitwindows etc. etc.
Connected - Script to see who's ready to race and who isn't , options for single car qualify
CTrack - GUI to change tracks

Then a couple of very small scripts not worth to mention here.

All scripts developed by me.
Quote from Yisc[NL] :Pitboard - Very usefull
Safetycar - Script to perform actions for Safetycar procedure
Pitwindow (GUI) -Small GUI to set number of pitwindows etc. etc.
Connected - Script to see who's ready to race and who isn't , options for single car qualify
CTrack - GUI to change tracks

Then a couple of very small scripts not worth to mention here.

All scripts developed by me.

Hi Yisc!

I don't usually get enough people on my server at once to use most of your add-ons like SafetyCar, PitWindow, etc.

When I do get lots of people, it's because I've loaded an Autocross layout, thereby making most of your excellent scripts redundant.
I use to following scripts at the moment ,the other default script maybe in future.

Pitboard (by Yisc[NL]) - Very usefull but i dont use it on the Demo server.

Leaderboard (by Sinanju) - Use it on demo server with a small script to turn leaderboard on or off. This one is a bit more easy to use for people who are new to LFS.

Pitwindow (GUI) (by Yisc[NL])

Config Gui (Made by myself) - Works super

Replacement HELP function (Made by myself) - with !help !rules !info !split

Not Welcome (Made by myself )

MyStats (Made by myself) so people can see there stats on the server and what license and how many points they have. !mystats

Point and License system (Made by myself) Shows at end of race the finish position and the number of point and there license. !point !rank

And some other small script like logo on top and the Logo when spectating and some still under development
#5 - Silox
We only have 2

Lapper by Gai-Luron (Just because you can't have a server without it running!)

FRPS RaceSystem by Silox (aka myself).
Quote from Tim NL :
Point and License system (Made by myself) Shows at end of race the finish position and the number of point and there license. !point !rank

wow can i get i always wanted something like this
[QUOTE=sinanju;1257375]Just out of curiousity (and vanity!), wondered what scripts or applications the people with Lapper use?

Mines are:

Race Mode/Drift Mode (made by me) - will be released soon

Pitboard (by Yisc[NL]) - i use this when lapper is in Race mode

Config Gui (by Tim[NL]) (saves lot of hard work for admins)

multi page help(by Krayy)

Not Welcome AKA Ban system (Made by me)

Drift Meter (developed by me{5.8} and [TTR] Ken...{5.7})

EASY click(me and ken again ) thanks Ken

my main config has tons of global vars such as version numbers for beta non beta host and all that good stuff
(if u want to try my lapper let me know )

[currently accepting beta testers]
Quote from Fire_optikz001 :Just out of curiousity (and vanity!), wondered what scripts or applications the people with Lapper use?

Mines are:

Race Mode/Drift Mode (made by me) - will be released soon

Pitboard (by Yisc[NL]) - i use this when lapper is in Race mode

Config Gui (by Tim[NL]) (saves lot of hard work for admins)

multi page help(by Krayy)

Not Welcome AKA Ban system (Made by me)

Drift Meter (developed by me{5.8} and [TTR]BassDriver{5.7})

EASY click(me and BassDriver again ) thanks BassDriver

my main config has tons of global vars such as version numbers for beta non beta host and all that good stuff
(if u want to try my lapper let me know )

[currently accepting beta testers]

i have changed my nickname
and i go also work with 5.843
Quote from Bass-Driver :i have changed my nickname
and i go also work with 5.843

now u do lol hmm well i am working with 5.845
  • Race Mode/Drift Mode/Cruise Mode(made by me) - will be released some point in time (cruise is still in the works)
  • Pitboard (by Yisc[NL]) - i use this when lapper is in Race mode
  • Config Gui (by Tim[NL]) (saves lot of hard work for admins)
  • multi page help(by Krayy)
  • Not Welcome AKA Ban system (Made by me)
  • Drift Meter (Made by Me)
  • EASY click(me and BassDriver) thanks BassDriver
  • !who (made by Krayy)
  • Race Points (By Tim[NL])

What Lapper Scripts/Applications do you use?
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG