The online racing simulator
ADA Movie 3
(44 posts, started )
Ven, trying turning dither on/off.
On / 16 bit and off / 32 bit.
oh yes i like it ...
awesome movie Ven, I spent almost 2 days to download it, glad its worth it lol!!

it's the 3rd movie already, I never knew :O
You don't remember the first one Stanley? The end was Vendetta drifting through the infamous SO city long Rev link perfectly. The second was like 10 minutes long and released not too long after S2 alpha. It had 3 parts and I think Ven put a subliminal picture of a turtle or something in there. And here's number 3

They should be all on movies pit.
dont download the second one, it sucks
indeed it does. none the less.... better then what i can do
i wonder if ASA put another subliminal message in the movie... the message is like " play LFS 24/7" we'd all be O_O yes master!

*thumbs up*

edit: hehe ASA lolz
Apex Slide Assoiation....

*dont mind the spelling..... =[
Quote from Jessedvd :what program was used exactley?

i used Adobe Premiere Pro, Fraps 2.7.2, Adobe Photoshop to make the credits, and of course, LFS.
I think one of the acronyms when I first created the team over a year ago was ASS...another was ATT, I think it took Sil and I over 50 attempts to find a good name till we settled on this one. And no, not all of them started with Apex.
i can't see the movie... why can't i see the movie? ftp server is down... i want to see the movie
Quote from george_tsiros :i can't see the movie... why can't i see the movie? ftp server is down... i want to see the movie

since LFS movies pit is down, Bosse thankfully uploaded the video to megaupload :

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=80N7YW6H
wow, incredible vid vendetta!
YouTube is good
anyone have a good broadband connection that can put this up on google?
the megauplaod never works at all, always a message says "Todos los puertos de descarga asignados a su país (Mexico) están en uso" in english: "all ports are in use (unavailable) in your country", any other link...? I can´t wait for watch that movie... pleaseeeeee.
MegaLoad says it's over the download limit
nice move, and awsome download speed 1.500kbs

ADA Movie 3
(44 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG