(44 posts, started )
ADA Movie 3
#2 - orre
:bowdown::bowdown:OMG nice movis Vendetta
#3 - Bosse
Very nice vid!
Good stuff Vendetta!
#5 - EmilO
OMG! can these guys control the car or what?
VeryVery nice move! thumbs up
I liked it though the cameras were repeating themselves a bit.
thx for comments
It was a really good movie. Somewhat different that I have seen so far.
I really liked the camera-work. And music was awesome, too!
The best part was seeing my name in the credits.
I don't know, I can't stop laughing at the part in the bloopers where you just go straight into the pits haha.

Nice movie ven.
Cool movie. Camera movement was nice.

Big plus for music choice. :bannana_g
Good movie
yeah, it's lovely, i give ntg more comment than a 5 speaks 4 itself
#13 - Vain
Well done movie. And good choice of music.

Vain
I've never been any good @ drifting and was thinking about trying a little more, after watching that video, I think I'll be causing a lot more accidents... I mean drifting a lot more!!!!
Few notes:

- Some errors in transition/transitions.
- Deinterlace the vid. I am not sure how to do that in premiere when exporting with divx/xvid, but you can try to export raw movie, then compress it in virtual dub with deinterlace filter on.
- Camera movement could be smoother.

Other than that, I've been left with so positive impressions that I didn't find many errors. Very well made.:bannana_g

p.s.: I see people are starting to use "camera rotation" effect now. :P
KamkoR and Vendetta: To deinterlace the vid, select all clips in the timeline editor (CTRL + A), then right-click on one of them. Press field options. There's 2 deinterlace options right there.

And yeah, Ven, I really loved this vid, it was awesome. Apart from 2 little things wich were the interlacing and the black borders that popped up once in a while from the camera movement in Premiere.
yeah, next time that rotation bug wont show up, i promise!

*edit* and thanks for the interlacing tip sam *edit*
I love it. The end was the best.
Just zoom-in a bit, so you can rotate whitout loosin focus, wired action vid, thats the type of vid i enjoy,i think people today give a lot of props to fancy editing at most = ( long time i dont see real drift vids like this, and long time i dont play...but it made me drift today:hyper:
Well, I think Ven needs to follow this up with a sequal!

He's going to kill me
Very nice movie Ven. Great music choice as well - it seems that fast aggressive music seems to suit drifting!
just incase anyone wanted to know, the credits song is called Good Times by Eric Burdon and The Animals.
already dug that song up some place or another ... anyway nice movie and great tune
btw are you using 16 bit colourdepth ?
Quote from Shotglass :already dug that song up some place or another ... anyway nice movie and great tune
btw are you using 16 bit colourdepth ?

yes i am, when i use 32 bit with aa and af on i get horribly low fps...and well, i need my aa and af
hmmm i couldnt stand seeing that green smoke all the time

btw tiny suggestion in the scene on the bl backstraight with the cars jumping over each other ... well trying to ... id have timed that bit so the strings set in the moment the car takes of and edited the music so that bit goes for 2 or 3 bars (the whole flight long basicly)

ADA Movie 3
(44 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG