The online racing simulator
legend racing
(14 posts, started )
legend racing
legends is a slightly un-known form of racing imho. so lets discuss our thoughts and feelings of legends racing.

for you that dont know it is just regular racing with scaled down cars based on vintage style bodies, powered by motorcycle engines...

clickety
#2 - JJ72
I remember someone on LFS forum races in a Scottish Legends champsionship?

Personnally I've never seen one, except in Iracing.
the european distributor for these is based in anglesey and uses my local circuit. funnily enough scotland seem to have taken to them in a big way.

the uk legends championship gets a reasonable amount of coverage on motors tv

on board from race at anglesey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... W_7I0&feature=related
We have a good crop of these in America too. They're really strange... not really my cup of tea to be honest. Looks like a great way to get your kicks though. Must be pretty nerve-wracking in that tiny cockpit.
ive seen them many times at brands hatch and they are great to watch, tiny/ simple cars= great close racing, imho it would make an excellent support series for the btcc basicly due to the action it involves, its quet wierd them suporting the truck racing cos you then have the largest and one of the smallest vehicles racing in the uk
Nikimere (in lfs) races them in the Irish Championship, and his team imports them here too, but I think he did a few scottish rounds too so....
Isn't a car similar to that in iRacing?
-
(carey) DELETED by carey
#8 - Joe93
My sister's lad + dad race them at knockhill, there not in the top runners but there usualyl battling away at the back. Tbh you find the battle's at the back are alot closer than the top runners imo anyway
Quote from JJ72 :I remember someone on LFS forum races in a Scottish Legends champsionship?

Yea, that would Richard Crozier. Theres a few names in their that I used to race against Ben and Elliot Mason being a couple.

Cars look awesome fun to drive and have been told by a few people they are great fun!
Quote from keiran :Yea, that would Richard Crozier. Theres a few names in their that I used to race against Ben and Elliot Mason being a couple.

Cars look awesome fun to drive and have been told by a few people they are great fun!

Do ben and elliot play LFS?
Quote from Joe93 :Do ben and elliot play LFS?

Dunno, don't really know them, just know of them. Used to race against Elliot when I raced karts.
so they are pretty well known
Quote from keiran :Yea, that would Richard Crozier. Theres a few names in their that I used to race against Ben and Elliot Mason being a couple.

richard's boasting on iracing at the moment as he's the first driver to have won a race with every car

a bloody good achievement which im sure has peed off a few americans (only kidding)

even better he's the celtic club captain
There has been an Irish championship set up for 2009. Niki Meredith (nikimere) and his Dad, Ed run it. They look great but unfortunatley they dont get many entries(approx 6).
Niki himself raced a couple of rounds of the english championshi and he done the english chapionship rounds here in Ireland at Mondello, but he isn't registered for the championship so he had to start last every race.
They are a lovely looking car imo. Niki has a few on board vids too on youtube. (Link) ..

legend racing
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG