The online racing simulator
"Downtown" - MoE Promo
(35 posts, started )
"Downtown" - MoE Promo
I was looking around South City with the 'Cloudy Sunset' weather, and I realised that it's quite a striking and interesting 'world' in LFS. So I decided to make a South City video. Since I also knew I needed to make a MoE promo, I rolled both of these tasks into one video. It's in HD, so, if you can, watch it in HD for maximum viewing pleasure.

Music is 'Drive to the Boatyard' from the Layer Cake Movie Soundtrack.

The video is only a minute long but I accidentally rendered over 2 minutes. I'm not going to reupload it again

Enjoy
Quote from Mp3 Astra :
The video is only a minute long but I accidentally rendered over 2 minutes. I'm not going to reupload it again

Enjoy

You're useless at racing and rubbish at making videos...

well... that's not actually true. The video was nice, but nothing special that would catch my eye. The extra 1 minute of blackness has just earned you 30 days in solitary confinement.
Quote from squidhead :You're useless at racing and rubbish at making videos...

well... that's not actually true. The video was nice, but nothing special that would catch my eye. The extra 1 minute of blackness has just earned you 30 days in solitary confinement.

Did you even watch the blackness at the end? Surely that caught your eyes, or your ears.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Did you even watch the blackness at the end? Surely that caught your eyes, or your ears.

60 days of solitary confinement
Yeah why are the last like 2 mins just black?

other than that i liked it
It was short (maybe too short) but I liked it. Maybe 10-15 sec more would of been perfect. Good angles, but I didn't like the small lag when the SR car was pushed, but other than that, good job.
i diddnt like my computer not loading the vid, so every 5 seconds i had to wait 10 seconds...even though the red bar loaded
Quote from Mp3 Astra :I was looking around South City with the 'Cloudy Sunset' weather, and I realised that it's quite a striking and interesting 'world' in LFS. So I decided to make a South City video. Since I also knew I needed to make a MoE promo, I rolled both of these tasks into one video. It's in HD, so, if you can, watch it in HD for maximum viewing pleasure.

Music is 'Drive to the Boatyard' from the Layer Cake Movie Soundtrack.

Enjoy

Okay, so, in Final Cutville, where things seem to work often for me, you render, THEN export. Not render & export same time. And, you should preview your final clip all the way through before exporting. And since the music in the black means you seem to have drug the song in without marking your in and outs first......:P

Quote from squidhead :You're useless at racing and rubbish at making videos...

Quote from squidhead :60 days of solitary confinement

Only 60 days ? Not enough for violating some editing principles.
You ****ing media ****s, I hate you and your cold, hard analysis!

Awesome clip. The part starting from 0:55 = some of the best scenes ever.
Why are you awake at this hour btw?
Cool clip, liked some of the cameras very much.
I like it But it's not your best movie ever, you can do better mate!
You make the broadcast videos, and I'll make the promos...

AhAhAhAhAA! Just joking... I thought it was rather good. Simply put, I don't think you can really say this video isn't good. It is well made and entertaining... I just think the reason there are some mixed reviews is because that music is shall I say, an acquired taste.
The camera work in first seconds is very well made. Amazing the second 0:12. Love this camera angle and movement.

The music that you has choosen is very nice too.
I had alisten to the blackness. Nice, ~I like. More vids should include blackness and cool tewns.
Whats with the final minute being black? just kidding!

How come you chose not to download the My3id skin?
Don't take Squid personally There's a nice guy hiding under that purple, ink squirting rubbery shell, really there is.

Yeah, it wasn't the best movie, not your best movie certainly, but it wasn't bad. In fact, it was good! But nothing special, nothing different. A lot of the camera angles were boooring!

But I don't want to sound like a video critic! I liked it, and I'll forgive the 1m 25s blackness because not only was it a masterpiece I'm sure it tricked a few people into watching it all
Quote from Timdpr :Don't take Squid personally There's a nice guy hiding under that purple, ink squirting rubbery shell, really there is.

aaaaw, you shouldn't have
Quote from niall09 :kidding!

How come you chose not to download the My3id skin?

They decided not to upload a hi-res skin to put into the MoE pack and they also decided to delete their SO skin from LFSW. So that's their punishment.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :They decided not to upload a hi-res skin to put into the MoE pack and they also decided to delete their SO skin from LFSW. So that's their punishment.

Ah, ok.
Ouch!

"Downtown" - MoE Promo
(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG