The online racing simulator
Let's bet!
(87 posts, started )
#76 - Jakg
Quote from tristancliffe :I'll PM you. And I write it in such a way so as to make you explode with jealousy

grrrr! that is unless i find an internet cafe, as me and my friends are going to Germany with LFS loaded on our pen drives and mp3 players...
It's probably not gonna be a big thing. Just the promised aero phyics update > the high nose. I reckon.
Quote from Jakg :grrrr! that is unless i find an internet cafe, as me and my friends are going to Germany with LFS loaded on our pen drives and mp3 players...

Eh, you know, LFS is big here in Krautcountry, you'll read it in the papers prolly :P j/k
I think (and hope) the surprise is gona be the return of the LX8 GTR would love to drive another V8 besides the Formula V8
Quote from JJ72 :"STFU S2 will be ready when it's ready" banner around all race tracks.

bet on high nose and/or sounz done when done ...still keeps me laughing...be patient ppl, so the result will be awsome..

tweaking lx8 >>> real dragstarrrrrrrrrr ...:`O=o.
#81 - axus
My money is on extra grip on the racing line, asymetric suspension settings, 4 way dampers on race cars and improved interiors.
Quote from Vykos69 :
Quote :errr.. more car for Demo Racer?

Definitely NO

Yeah, let's keep showing S1 for demo racers (what comes to bad and not S2 representative car choices).
OT:

Basically the problem is that there are maybe too many cars in the demo already. But it's hard to change that... But I still I agree... the big GTRs were the only reason for me to buy this game and there was no way of trying the slick cars beforehand.

I don't think we need drifting tires...we already got those
U know what, I'll add smth to my bet...

Set management - a different folder for each car-track combo
I'm placing my bet on a new letter on the main menu!
Quote from tristancliffe :I'm placing my bet on a new letter on the main menu!

let's not get overoptimistic, shall we!?

Let's bet!
(87 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG