The online racing simulator
New Dimension Racing: Ventrilo Server
We have now got our own Ventrilo server, completely at our disposal:

Hostname/IP: denmark.ventriloservers.biz
Port: 3828

OR use this link to connect directly ventrilo://denmark.ventriloservers.biz:3828/servername%3DNew%20Dimension%20Racing

So do pop by for a chat (but beware of Jack and his Darth Vader voice)
Quote from hyntty :
(but beware of Jack and his Darth Vader voice)

Jack: HELLO GUYS WHAT'S UP
Us: Jack, your mic is clipping badly and you sound terrible
Jack: SORRY, I'LL TRY AND FIX IT
Us: Okay.
Jack: OH MY GOD LOOK AT THAT CRASH!!!11!!!!11!!11!
Us: JACK YOU ****ING IDIOT YOU BROKE MY ****ING EARS
lol... I can immagine it
Lmao
#5 - J@tko
:sadbanana

Timo, I am your father.
Im very angry about that you kick people who sings in your server
I am also really angry you have a bad taste of music/lack of singing skill with it

Not to mention Tommy spamming with his songs, which nearly broke my headset
xD
Quote from nikopdr :I am also really angry you have a bad taste of music/lack of singing skill with it

You can't say that i dont have skils, ask yann he will say that im PRO, and tommy songs are cool sometimes
Please try to find out why Niko Puntola has the rights to kick me... and remove them.
Tommys songs are quite okay but ye his mic is a bit loud
Well, they tend to get boring after a few minutes spent on Vent. And Eimantas shouting "YO MOTHERFUC*ER" every 20 seconds or so doesn't arrange the things either
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Well, they tend to get boring after a few minutes spent on Vent. And Eimantas shouting "YO MOTHERFUC*ER" every 20 seconds or so doesn't arrange the things either

you was there few mins you even dont know what we was doing, we just wanted to scare you that you would left
I dont record with my mic. I set the recording to "Stereo mix" instead of microphone, which means that it record everything my computer hears.
ok Eim, calm down
Quote from hyntty :...

He hasn't/can't

But he had for sure. Maybe in TEM channel only? But he kicked me twice or so .
Quote from Drift King CZ :But he had for sure. Maybe in TEM channel only? But he kicked me twice or so .

I have requested a room from the NDR server, and IIRC, I can only admin on my channel. Anywhere else on the server, i can not kick anyone
But,we haz a lot of fun there :P Thanks NDR for your vent ;D
Quote from oldnavy :Im very angry about that you kick people who sings in your server

Quote from nikopdr :I am also really angry you have a bad taste of music/lack of singing skill with it

Quote from oldnavy :You can't say that i dont have skils, ask yann he will say that im PRO, and tommy songs are cool sometimes

I have a recording.

Attached files
Dont'tForget.mp3 - 856.4 KB - 476 views
xD
Been there,heard that.awwwwwww
fu**ing lol who was that?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG