The online racing simulator
[Request] Team Skin
(24 posts, started )
[Request] Team Skin
I'm looking for someone to make a team skin for my team on the XRG, XRT, and the XRR. All three must look the same as best as possible with a place to put our logo (my Avatar) if you can't do it and a place to put a number for each member.
any special colors, designs or decals?
someting that looks like a race car.
can you put a picture of a racy car because i am not sure what exactly you want
try to do something like THIS
ok i will get to that later
ok i may also have a go
my team is still looking for a skin that looks better then what I can come up with. can someone please make a skin for us TY
will have ago at them for you later on, any chance of a bigger version of your avatar logo so i can use it on the skin ?
Heres what i got so far still needs a few logos, not sure if its what your after, let me know what you want changing/adding
Attached images
dragon.jpg
Is it ok like this or do you want more adding to it or anything changing before i do xrt and xrg

edit: the main logo on the bonnet needs adjusting, not sure about the logo of your team name on the front looks a bit low res
Attached images
lfs_00000038.jpg
lfs_00000039.jpg
Quote from GAVD999 :Is it ok like this or do you want more adding to it or anything changing before i do xrt and xrg

edit: the main logo on the bonnet needs adjusting, not sure about the logo of your team name on the front looks a bit low res

It Looks Great TY and Great Job!
All three skins finished and uploaded to lfs world, have zipped the skins up and pm'ed the 2048 x 2048 versions to you. If you spot any errors on them just pm me and i will fix them. Prieview below
Attached images
ghost.jpg
ghost2.jpg
Thank You for doing this for me and my team.

EDIT: Check This Out.
great looking site you've got there and thank you for the credits

Any other skins you need doing just give me a shout
nice skins :jawdrop:

better then i could do
I did a skin just like that!!!...whoa.
Quote from logitekg25 :nice skins :jawdrop:

better then i could do

Ty, just keep practicing you'll get there, we're made using gimp btw
[Request] Team Skin (Drift)
check links please
Quote from GAVD999 :Heres what i got so far still needs a few logos, not sure if its what your after, let me know what you want changing/adding

Omg , amazing bro...

[Request] Team Skin
(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG