The online racing simulator
Test Race - Post Race Chat
Discuss here

A few things I noticed in my short time there,

A few people seemed to use the horn, maybe not such a good idea, and I think it should be banned.

Quite a bit of bumping, not really fair/possible to do in these little cars.

Nice racing though, the championship is gonna be good

Gratz to Holmes
Yeah, bumping is bound to happen, mostly racing incidents.

Horns i think can be used but not 'over' used.
Quote from kart-36 :Yeah, bumping is bound to happen, mostly racing incidents.

Horns i think can be used but not 'over' used.

It was kinda over used imo, not needed, lights more appropriate... And bumping is okay to a certain degree, but not when it ends peoples races...
Yeah, lights are better, but it gets frushtrating when your on a fast lap and somebody slows you down not that i would no i only did 2 laps in quali

But yeah bumping sometimes happens but no fun when ends races i agree
Maybe, say that you can use horn but if its over used then a place penalty?
Quote from kart-36 :Yeah, lights are better, but it gets frushtrating when your on a fast lap and somebody slows you down not that i would no i only did 2 laps in quali

But yeah bumping sometimes happens but no fun when ends races i agree

ye especially in these cars, niall mcevoy only tapped me at last corner about 2-3 times in race and it just makes me go straight and hit the barrier (im not making a complaint just a point) also, i did the same thing to a guy in race 1 and we both hit barrier and lost a position so i tihnk bumping should be banned, and i know its racing but in these cars the phisics just arent good enough for close racing if people are gona bump.
Quote from kart-36 :Maybe, say that you can use horn but if its over used then a place penalty?

but then how do u find out how much is ok and how much is overuse?
Well, i think banning bumping is a little harsh, somtimes it just happens

And i would say that over use of it is just when its extreme
Quote from niall09 :I got raped by you, twice!

I think the first situation is not my fault but sorry for the last...
Like how the admins couldn't even be arsed getting the grid line up right. Qualified 11th, started 2? on the grid

For a normal test race, who cares?

When there is the chance of being in the top 10 and pre-qualifying for the first proper race then it does make a difference.

Amateur hour.
Firstly i would like to say Thanks to all who came to test race.
Secondly sorry for some problems( mostly on grid and in race 2)
So after some not very good race we will think or this TOP 10 rule will work.

Sorry again and we will provide way much better race to you in round 1!
And sorry I wasn't there on time, it was an achievement for me being there altogether though
Quote from niall09 :I got raped by you, twice!

I must apologize to danas, I blamed him after the race for that final incident, sorry!

Yeah no problem. You should have blamed the tyres
about the test race...., one thing is that 6 laps is wayyyyhayyyyyyyyy too short imo, maybe like 10 and 20 lap races???
Quote from n-murray :about the test race...., one thing is that 6 laps is wayyyyhayyyyyyyyy too short imo, maybe like 10 and 20 lap races???

Nah, 20 and 40 lappers.
8 and 16
15 & 30
Quote from n-murray :about the test race...., one thing is that 6 laps is wayyyyhayyyyyyyyy too short imo, maybe like 10 and 20 lap races???

I agree with this. 10 and 20 seems more reasonable. You dont want them to long a race otherwise the field will just get more spread out and toward the end MAY become a drag.
Nah tukko'g got it right, 15 for the sprint race, and 30 for the feature. This is FE1 where talking about most people will averge about 53.3, so 15 and 30laps will be fine

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG