The online racing simulator
Lithuanian Racing Squad
(18 posts, started )
Lithuanian Racing Squad
Hey guys we are the Lithuanian Racing Squad.If you are wondering why this is our name it is because our team leader llqido is Lithuanian. We are looking for quick,fast drivers that are capable to get quick lap times. We are out there just to have fun if we lose we lose it's a bouns if we got a top 3 finish. In the furture we hope to progress into some leagues and start pro racing with the likes of TDRT league and fourmula jnr. At the moment we only have two drivers but we are looking to get a team of ten. A programer,web dessign and much much more but i dont want to bore you so im gonna stop now and see ya all on the track!!!

The Team

LRS-llqido
LRS-JakeyBoy
LRS-Schnattermann
LRS-Qas

Regards Lithuanian Racing Squad
its should be Lithuanian i gues not lithuaian
Hey guys, Good luck.

But one problem, There is already a team called SimRacing Lithuania, so i guess choosing Lithuanian Racing Team wouldnt be a good idea Also there is a team called Lighting Racing Team (LRT).

Hope to see you guys on the track!
is there

sorry spelling mistake
#5 - Danas
omg, yesterday and today this guy was trying to enter the DeadLine Racing team, now he's posting a thread with an all new team of his own
prety good skils to create team in one day
The Team was around for ages but he was on his own untill last night i offerd him to help out
you Lithuanians sure like your teams :P.
lol wut

E: 1337 posts
Hm.. kind a intresting movement
Quote from TexasLTU :lol wut

E: 1337 posts

Yeah..... 80% of them being nothing but smileys.....

Anyway, on topic. Team is a fail.
Quote from DevilDare :

Yea i dont say that this is good start and team looks ok, but everyone has to start from somwhere and i think only Core, 3id and some other super team's dont looks like a fail and if team creators will put enough work to this team who can know maybe they will become better team one day
Quote from xtraction :Hey guys, Good luck.

But one problem, There is already a team called SimRacing Lithuania, so i guess choosing Lithuanian Racing Team wouldnt be a good idea Also there is a team called Lighting Racing Team (LRT).

Hope to see you guys on the track!

Lightning Racing teams tag is LR

E: This team changed tag to LRS :S
Right, but there's also Lublin Racing Team
Quote from DevilDare :Yeah..... 80% of them being nothing but smileys.....

Yes but you all may think were a fail but people proberly thought that simracing Lithuania was a fail when it first started all you have to do is give us and other teams to progress to see if they can make it to the better stages.
updated
Eveyone give LRS-Schnattermann and LRS-Qas a nice warm welcome please.

Lithuanian Racing Squad
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG