The online racing simulator
I cba to search: What day of the week are these races?
Efff Uuuu in that case

I have a few questions:

Is refuelling allowed during a pitstop? In real A1 it isn't.

No traction control right?

The races have a rolling and standing start. How do we do the standing start since quallifying was earlier? How do we make the grid and start the race?

How many laps do we do? Is it always based on time + 1 lap? If you cross the finish line and it isn't clear the maximum time is reached because it is so close who determines there is another lap?

Is there a training server (other than the saturday before the race) to meet other leagueracers?

Hope to hear.
FaToS
Dear Mr Fatos,

thank you for your interest in our series. Please find my answers between the lines in Blue, and our special price quote with our best prices especially for You.

Thanks

Quote from FaToS :I have a few questions:

Is refuelling allowed during a pitstop? In real A1 it isn't.
It is allowed, however we might consider it.
No traction control right?
Yes, it is already banned.
The races have a rolling and standing start. How do we do the standing start since quallifying was earlier? How do we make the grid and start the race?
We will use a special software, to arrange standing start with formation lap, so you can get your R4 tires up to temperature. The Safety/Pace car will lead the field up to the rolling start. Each race will have its own qualifying.
How many laps do we do? Is it always based on time + 1 lap? If you cross the finish line and it isn't clear the maximum time is reached because it is so close who determines there is another lap?
Who cares? Seriously. I don't think this series is to copy A1GP. You cannot do this in LFS, and I don't think it is necessary. We will have a good car, which is as similar to the original A1GP car, as possible. We will have two quite long races with rolling and standing start. We will have race admins, and hopefully we will have you as a league driver.
Is there a training server (other than the saturday before the race) to meet other leagueracers?
If you start your own pracitce server, there will be one.
Hope to hear.
Hope to race.
FaToS

I'm not an admin for the series, and they have no responsibility over me. Sorry
Quote from hariel-HUN- :Dear Mr Fatos,

thank you for your interest in our series. Please find my answers between the lines in Blue, and our special price quote with our best prices especially for You.

Thanks

I'm not an admin for the series, and they have no responsibility over me. Sorry

thanks
Another question
Is the starttime already fixed at 17.00 GMT?
I think it's a kind of early. I totally forgot but sometimes I have to work till 18.00 GMT once in a month. And unfortunately also on the second race . I could make the feature race without qualifying but is that allowed?
Quote from FaToS :Another question
Is the starttime already fixed at 17.00 GMT?

Quote from FaToS :I could make the feature race without qualifying but is that allowed?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG