The online racing simulator
A1GP - The LFS Cup of Motorsport Information
The LFS Cup of Motorsports, based around the A1GP format, is fast approaching. Using the BF1 car with 9% intake restriction and a 95kg weight restriction, it has almost exactly the same performance as the 2009-10 A1GP car (The one with the shell of the F2005).

The series will be based around a Teams/Driver championship rather than nations, and more information can be found on the series website http://www.starlite-racing.com/a1/

Sign-ups are now open, and admins can be contacted via PM to answer any questions you may have.

The Team

Admins

- Chris Wilkinson (Wilko868)
- Andrew O'Brien (aobrien)
- Anton Moroz (EliteAti)
- Klaidas Gasiunas (TexasLTU)

Race Marshalls

- Chris Wilkinson and NDR (To a certain extent)
- Klaidas Gasiunas (TexasLTU)

Broadcast/Commentating

- Chris Wilkinson (wilko868)
- Thilo Falkenberg (TFalke55)
- Jonathan Palmer (dekojester)
Have you considered banning traction control?
Quote from ChristijaNL :Have you considered banning traction control?

It would be to hard to enforce to my knowledge.
Quote from AstroBoy :It would be to hard to enforce to my knowledge.

It would be simple, just send setup after each session, but obviealy if there's a way through airio it would be better but thats only if u can't do it in airio
In fact, it is rather easy to check if someone has TC on or not : a blue LED is on somewhere on the wheel when it's off.

The problem is, it's also easy to activate/disactivate TC, as it has its assignated keyboard touch.

So the best solution would be to have an admin watching the race, doing random checks+to plan to give some heavy penalties(=DNQ of the event) in case of cheating, to dissuade them to see if there's a way to bypass the rules.
Quote from n-murray :It would be simple, just send setup after each session, but obviealy if there's a way through airio it would be better but thats only if u can't do it in airio

Sending setup is pointless... You can turn it off as a setup option and just press the TC on button during the race and turn it back off before sending it... I guess an insim could do it or review everyones replay and check for the blue light...
I've just been speaking with Kev Burns about insims, and it seems possible to detect TC very easily. I'll have to check up with EliteATI about the TC rules, as they wern't given to me, but it is more than a possibility to ban traction control.
Quote from evilpimp :Sending setup is pointless... You can turn it off as a setup option and just press the TC on button during the race and turn it back off before sending it... I guess an insim could do it or review everyones replay and check for the blue light...

Oh ye lol, I thought I had a good idea, lol
Quote from Wilko868 :I've just been speaking with Kev Burns about insims, and it seems possible to detect TC very easily. I'll have to check up with EliteATI about the TC rules, as they wern't given to me, but it is more than a possibility to ban traction control.

hmm without TC ill think about doing this
Edit: TC wil be banned
now were talking :P
I can confirm that TC is now banned
As it should be
Is there a calender anywhere?
Quote from Wilko868 :
- Chris Wilkinson (wilko868)
- 2nd Commentator to follow shortly.

cough cough
It would be an honour if...

EDIT: (hint)
What is the starting time of the races e.g. 19:00 GMT+1 ?
search better

- Qualifying "1" start (sprint qualifying) - 17.00 GMT+0
- Qualifying "2" start (feature race qualifying) - 17.20 GMT+0
- Shift + s/p allowed in qualifying

( test race times... guess there the same.. )
cool thanks!
Quote from dekojester :Ahem.

well what do you mean!

for those who didn't get it I'm really interested in commentating LFS A1GP

however This is the League Admin's decision
Check OP Thilo
thanks

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG