The online racing simulator
The all-new Infiniti M
(3 posts, started )
The all-new Infiniti M

Not to you but to me this virtual presentations and I have a bit tired (or so, we must save money in every possible measure), but that it was what made the brand in Asia to present the new Infiniti M under the Concours d’Elegance in Pebble Beach last weekend.
During the ‘presentation’, Shiro Nakamura (Senior Vice President Design Chief Creative Officer, Brand Management), said that the third generation of this car to date had only been marketed in Japan, will reach the 24 countries where it currently has a presence Infinti . As can be assumed that tourism will rival the Audi A6, BMW 5 Series, Jaguar XF, Volvo S60, among others.
Its range of engines including a V6 of 3.7 liters (same with the Nissan 370Z) for the M37, a V8 4.5 or 5.0 liters for the M56 (for the Americas and Asia) and Europe only for a V6 diesel will be 3.0 liters known as the M56 rather than the V8 petrol. I rarely do not wager on the Infiniti engine type or BMW M5 Lexus IS-F. Whatever the choice, will always have an automatic transmission and rear seven relations.
In matters of security and technology, the Infiniti M will have a system for preventing collision lateral lane-changing or knock-Side Collision Prevention and SCP. In addition to activating an alarm to avoid an accident, the SCP can move the steering wheel to return the car to its original lane
Video & Images here...
Thanks mate, but tbh, I don't think you need to make an announcement for every new car thats realised on the market
That's incredibly handsome.

The all-new Infiniti M
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG