New team?anyone with me?
(27 posts, started )
New team?anyone with me?
alright guys im starting a team...TurboFreaks my username is TurboKid i'll be hosting games...look for me on the "display lis of games" look for TurboFreaks...my msn is [email protected] if u have any questions u may email me or add me im mark...TTY'allL
Yeah, hey, I might be interested. Quick question, though, what's your favorite track and car? I like to have similar interests with my teammates.
i have no decided...which ever u want...i like to race all and i drive the cheap car the coupe and im a demo racer...would u be able to race with me even though ur a S2 licenced?
Ok, you're one of two things: honest or smart. Maybe both, who knows. Either way you passed the test. Sorry, but I don't actually have an interest in your team at this time.

Welcome to the LFS Forum. Just a word of warning, you may get odd responses like mine above as a result of having "Demo racer" under your name. It's nothing personal, really. Unfortunately I cannot elaborate on the matter any further, but you may be able to guess what it's about.
its alright i like to have fun u know no cheat no nothing so i just race...legit and have fun so yeah well if u know of anyone that would like a team sending down..but will u challenge me? cuz i want someone to race with u know...so join my host 2 mins of ur life will ya?
#6 - ScHiZ
Just tried to find your host.... no luck
hmm thats wierd bcuz im online TurboFreaks..should be there i dont know let me start it again
That was nasty Forbin!

Have you never been a demo racer?

THere are a lot of genunine demo players out there who come here and normally get a lot of stick from "im too good for you" S2 Players, its totally unfair and should be looked at.

@ TurboKid -

If you server doesnt work and you want some clean, genunine DEMO racing, go to the CRC Demo #1 Server.

@ the rest of you...

Innocent until proven... come on guys, this place is not so friendly anymore, shame.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
I admit it, it was pretty nasty, and I did say I was sorry. Just tired of all the non-legit demo racers around here.
Just an opinion Kev, we are all entitled to them. Its a feeling I get from reading endless posts where people (who may be new) are coming here (perhaps for the first time) and asking things that, yes could be found if searched for... But things end up with people getting "flamed" for want of a better word... Im quite sure you have all seen it as some stage or another.

I stayed away for a very long time, as some things that are posted will be read wrongly or taken in ways in which they were not intended. But I decided that if I have an opinion, I think im going to post it, there is no reason why I should be holding anything back here.

The community is for Demo to S2 alike and there should be no difference in the way that a demo racer is treated.

I see the way things seem to work here, there are a lot of people who have been here longer, but that doesnt matter, if I posted a question, I would not expect to be treated badly by anyone.

Anyway, good to see that Forbin appologised, and there we go, an opinion.
#11 - th84
Well if your gonna say all that, then be nice to everybody, dont pick and choose who u want to flame and who u wanna be nice too! Ive seen you be quite rude to a few people in here also, so... practice what u preach huh??
#12 - Vain
Quote from mkinnov8 :The community is for Demo to S2 alike and there should be no difference in the way that a demo racer is treated.

I have dream... !

All accounts are created equal!

Vain
I believe I have been for a very long time now th84, but again the same can be said for yourself.

The strange thing is... everywhere I do make a post, there will always be one following from yourself, its like an addiction!

Things that happened in the past are just that, in the past, move on, others have, I have and I gotta say, Im much happier for it, you never know, It might do you good!!
#14 - th84
Thats where your wrong oh great one!! Ive been over it!! But i cant help myself when someone such as yourself thinks he's some sort of sim god!! You have made several posts in the last couple of weeks where i woulda loved to reply to your usual "better than thou" posts, but i havent! Just because i give my OPINION on something, doesnt mean i hold a grudge for past "misunderstandings"! And theres nothing to move on from, do you really think i sit around all day waiting for you to post??? lmao, typical stoney!
#15 - robt
Well th84, you do seem to take the mickey and insult the CRC and stoney whilst on servers, and seem to be taking an agressive atitude here......need i say more as to who is over whatever the situation was?
#16 - th84
I dont badmouth the crc! I have said some things joking around, but i dont badmouth them as a whole! Ive always said its full of good people with better intentions!!! He made a post, i replied, wheres the aggresion?? But thnx for your OPINION rob!!! I didnt post to start a war all over again, just as stoney said, he is entitled to his opinion, as am i! You guys can turn it into whatever you choose!

stoney, i wasnt talking about me in my first post btw!
#17 - robt
Quote :But thnx for your OPINION rob!!!

my pleasure, the agression is the amount of exclamation marks and the phrasing of words...............shall we leave it here and just resort to PM's if needs be, dont want to hijack the thread even more.
Quote from th84 :Thats where your wrong oh great one!! Ive been over it!! But i cant help myself when someone such as yourself thinks he's some sort of sim god!! You have made several posts in the last couple of weeks where i woulda loved to reply to your usual "better than thou" posts, but i havent! Just because i give my OPINION on something, doesnt mean i hold a grudge for past "misunderstandings"! And theres nothing to move on from, do you really think i sit around all day waiting for you to post??? lmao, typical stoney!

LMAO! oh god that one made me laugh, thanks for that.

"Oh great One" "Sim-God" "better than thou" "typical stoney" are all things in this ONE post that are offensive to me.

No I dont think you sit around all day looking for posts that I make, and I dont go around making posts for you to reply to . But I do notice that IF there is an issue with either myself involved in or the CRC, there will be a post from you in there, you are very, very quick to step into those and make sure people know the way your feeling, thats what I was saying above.

But anyways, thats your opinion, to which everyone (which does include you and me) are entitled to make.

Thanks for the "typical Stoney!" one, that really, really made my day.
Sorry robt, didnt see your post there before I posted mine.

Not thread-jacking tho, I answered a question to which Kev asked
#20 - th84
I do tend to inject my feelings/opinions. But to say that i talk down on the crc is just false! Some of my fav racing m8's are actice members of the crc!
Anyone who knows me also knows that i always use alot of!!!!!!!!'s, its not agression, id rather call it exitement!! I was only posting because you(stoney) are constantly saying how mean this forum is to noobs, but you are the same way to some people(myself NOT included). Its amazing what can be made out of that first post of mine!! Either way, at least i made you laugh! My feelings about you are no secret, i have no reason to constsntly post them, i only replied to a post that i felt i needed to reply too!
Quote from th84 :Either way, at least i made you laugh!

That means Stoney's happy, a happy Stoney makes me happy. And I bet that when you know that you just made two peeps happy, you are happy to!

Us = :leb:
Quote from MyBoss :That means Stoney's happy, a happy Stoney makes me happy. And I bet that when you know that you just made two peeps happy, you are happy to!

Us = :leb:

He he he.

Well said Alt!
-
#23 - robt
Erm, your not banned from the CRC servers from what i can see......*Shrugs*
-
Kev, its not true, ive checked the lists, your username isnt and never was banned from CRC or ATC servers. Come visit sometime. I remember you not liking the combo's that were run there, but to race your more than welcome.
Quote :cuz i want someone to race with u know

It sounds to me like you are ready for one fo the S2 league's, time to invest £24 for all the joy the demo has given you...
-

New team?anyone with me?
(27 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG