Allrighty, as per request, that this wasnt serious enough, I'll post this here instead.

Take that Wilko.

Lap and Timecode of incident - T1, Lap 1
Cars Involved - 53 and a couple more, who i "twatted up the arse", because of a sudden lapse in concentration, possibly consequently ruining the race for some (sorry David!)
Brief Description of incident - see previous point

Lap and Timecode of incident - some laps from the start
Cars Involved - #53 and P.Mante, Y.Laprevotte
Brief Description of incident - Mante reversing into the track, which he already got penalized for, and me going into him head on, and then "twatting him up the arse" as he still didnt budge. Sorry. (But i got to admit, it looked spectacular on the stream)

Lap and Timecode of incident - Before my disconnect (so some time before the 40th minute)
Cars Involved - #53, A.Cooks
Brief Description of incident - A slight tap while trying to hold back before passing Cooks before the left hander into split 2, resulted in me "twatting him up the arse", and him veering off very very far onto the beach. Thanks for making a pillock out of me on the stream. It was only a slight tap.

Lap and Timecode of incident - Before my disconnect, right after 2 CoRe DT's
Cars Involved - #53, Michael "Pass the ham" Passingham, Chris "Twatted me up the arse" Wilkinson
Brief Description of incident - Again, being made a complete pillock on the stream, both commentators laffing out loud about the CoRe DT's, and then consequently laffing about me getting disconnected >:|

Aka who the f cares about this shit, was a great season, thanks : D
I Is not pleased >:|
Sorry! :d
So not everything had a good race I see

But for me again this was a great opportunity to get involved with endurance racing. But what needs to be said: GREAT BROADCAST (despite the commentators didn`t know what was going on sometimes :tilt
I really enjoyed watching the broadcast, I think nearly all the action was on the screen so that`s

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG