The online racing simulator
Round 8: Race Discussion
Discuss the race here ! Hope you found a way to enjoy it.
****, Szymonek is out.

I'm so depressed right now. This meant so much to me, and I lose it because of 2 ****ing missed races.
Someone cheer me up, I don't want to cry over a ****ing online championship...I sound so ****ing emo, I'm hardly ever like this, plus I sound like some 12yo chav swearing constantly
#4 - CSF
CoRe are having fun today.
Quote from Timdpr :Someone cheer me up, I don't want to cry over a ****ing online championship...I sound so ****ing emo, I'm hardly ever like this, plus I sound like some 12yo chav swearing constantly

Just go and crash into J@tko 591 times at the end of the race. That cheers up anyone.
Quote from JO53PHS :Just go and crash into J@tko 591 times at the end of the race. That cheers up anyone.

I would if I could connect to the server! :doh:
No need, just do it in real life.. I'll tell you when he goes out for a driving lesson
Ah, I see
#12 - Dmt
Only stupid people learn from their own mistakes, hope I wont do that next race.

I was too worried about my fuel, that I forgot to put tire change always and my front left tire was not changed, so I had to do extra pit which costed me first positsion in the GT2. :doh:
What a lap........

Thanks to Kladdy for failing, and thanks to Kladdy for giving everyone else a bloody good finish
Great race this was. It was my first endurance experience, and I practiced too little to know the RF tire wouldn`t hold 1 hour without going easy on it..
But I didn`t go off once, so that`s the good thing. Next endurance event might go even better for me

edit: and of course grats to my brother for winning this exciting race
well that was... interesting to say the least! I had some trouble keeping the tyres alive which forced me to make a pitstop for a quick tyre change. I think that really helped me in the end.

Thanks for racing it was a great event
Thanks for a great even guys! Race went poop but I had tons of fun, 2hrs just flew by.
I fail, 4 times technically.
Pfew, that was such an hard race Some disappointing qualifications gave me the 11th place on the grid. The race itself didn't start so well for me, as I was involved in that strange incident created by #90 7 minutes or so after the start, and lost approximately 15 seconds. Then I had quite a clear first stint, even if I was being very careful because I didn't know if the tyres were gonna last the whole hour. After I saw Fuse disconnecting at the 40 minutes mark(IIRC), I realised that it was possible for me to finish 3rd of the NDRC championship if I finished 6th. That's why I pushed like hell to remain in front of CrAZySkyPimp, and I can say that he really made me go faster : I was half a second, sometimes a whole second faster per lap than in my first stint. Things went better for me after he had to stop, and after the successive retirements of Sean, and then, Kladdy(TTTTTTUUUUU mate). The SC put me on the tail of the leaders as I came back on the lead lap, after Rik stopped. 1 or 2 kilometers before the finish, I saw Fischer from TDRT spinning, and realised that finishing on the podium was possible. We had a little tangle on the antepenultimate corner, that reminded me Montoya vs Button at Melbourne, 2006, and came back behind him after that. I stayed on his slipstream on the pitstraight, and finally took 3rd for 0.02 only.

So exhausted after that Congrats to David, this is a well deserved title Too bad for Ade and Tim, I feel sorry for this uneventful end of season from their side
I was spectating race on broadcast. And what i can say - that was superb race. The race was full of action and surprises.

So pitty that first time i had problems with a connection and i was unable even to start and to race with you guys.
nice race

broe im really sorry
Unlucky for us the SC period on r4´s at the very end of this race.
Additionally, the final podium positions got all mixed up by it. But that´s racing. We liked to race this race. Thanks to the league admins and gratz to the GT1 CoRe racer. Well done EER as well.
the last five minutes was the best part of race
As usual I dropped to last place at the beginning of the race, after an unexpected bump and a failed attempt to brake. Sorry to all who bumped into me. I tried to reverse out of it but in doing so already bumped someone so I decided to stay there.

Then I destroyed my engine at the ~35 minute mark because of a mis-shift into first gear which made me lose 3 - 4 km/h on the straight and about 1 second per lap.

So it was mostly a lonely race but at least I finished
Quote from KaiKai :nice race

broe im really sorry

for what? couldn`t remember me that we have a problem.

And thx was a funny race but the wrong car my 2nd stint was crab so I finish bevore the race was over.

greatings
Broe

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG