The online racing simulator
Your favorite Zombie movie?
(60 posts, started )
Quote from aroX123 :Lately ive started watching zombie movies, like 28Days\weeks later, Resident evil 1,2 and 3, and Dawn of the dead.
Is there any other zombie movies out there? And what is your favorite?

Triller... the full lenght music video - 15 minutes of brilliance
A few I haven't seen mentioned yet that I liked a lot:

Dead Snow
Re-Animator
[REC]
The Serpent and the Rainbow
Wild Zero
Ive seen pretty many of them but i guess ... the best is "28 days later" and "28 years later" ... fast action, running zombies - not those slow ones in the resident evil series
Quote from mcintyrej :Shaun of the dead?

Agreed . Such a good film.. Not into horror much myself.. can't sleep afterwards usually.. I'm such a baby
Plan 9 from Outer Space
Shaun of the Dead
It may sound weird but Night of the living dead(mostly cause that's the only zombie movie i've seen )
Quote from Klutch :The T-Virus is an infection.

I suppose Resident evil isn't a real zombie movie?

In 28 Days later they haven't died. They are living humans with an infection that makes them extremely aggressive, more akin to rabid dogs.

Definition of Zombie is the "living dead" ie they must be dead. In 28 Days later they are not dead, just infected. Eventually they starve to death and die and no longer walk around attacking people. QED they are not Zombies.

In Resident evil, they were killed by an infection but attacked people whilst dead. QED they are Zombies.
Quote from gezmoor :In 28 Days later they haven't died. They are living humans with an infection that makes them extremely aggressive, more akin to rabid dogs.

Definition of Zombie is the "living dead" ie they must be dead. In 28 Days later they are not dead, just infected. Eventually they starve to death and die and no longer walk around attacking people. QED they are not Zombies.

In Resident evil, they were killed by an infection but attacked people whilst dead. QED they are Zombies.

Non of these films are based on a real issue, so debating what they are and what they are not is just really pathetic. But by the look of your avatar, you probobly speak klingon.
Rec
Wrong turn
Wrong turn 2
... and the upcoming Wrong turn 3

Not really zombies, but a good watch. Also, wouldnt exactly call it scary, its more gore type, showing people getting cut up etc.
Most of you are wrong if we ignore the obvious cult classics.

The only proper modern zombie-fests are Zack Snyder's Dawn of the Dead (2004) and Dead Set.
Dawn of the Dead (remake)
Re-Animator (only the first half)
Invasion of the Body Snatchers (sort of zombie movie)
...and Braindead of course
Me and my friend got Shaun of the dead now (i didn't watch it yet) We will click play at the same time like we have done on many other movies. We call it movie nigth. It's not gay though, balls aren't touching.
Is Cloverfield a zombie movie?
Quote from Klutch :Wtf is zombie like about an alian?

It ain't an alien. It's a baby from a prehistoric sea monster.

28 Days Later is also not a Zombie movie
Quote from Vinnylegends :It ain't an alien. It's a baby from a prehistoric sea monster.

28 Days Later is also not a Zombie movie

28 days later was a Virus/Infection.

Yes, it was a zombie movie.
Quote from Klutch :28 days later was a Virus/Infection.

Yes, it was a zombie movie.

Yes. Virus/Infection.
Is someone with the Mexican Flu also a Zombie?
Quote from Vinnylegends :Yes. Virus/Infection.
Is someone with the Mexican Flu also a Zombie?

Are you ****ing retarded?

All zombies come from some sort of Virus or Infection that re-animates them and brings them back to life with basic functions, Which is Hunting, And Food.

Your favorite Zombie movie?
(60 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG