The online racing simulator
New part of road to BL rallycross?
i would prefer some tyre stacks on the grass like many s2 servers at bl2 use
i think tire stack are enough. we don't have to change the hole track ...
Reminds me of FE RallyX track. The fastes line into T2 there is also threw the dirt.
Well I almost always go through the grass in turn 6 so i can make the turn more quickly. Adding the dirt as marked on the imagee would be nice but it shouldn´t be too big so it would not affect BL1 track.
Won't be an issue if and when we get added rut-cutting
It really bugs me when people use the grass down that section. I know it's the best line but it's not part of the track! I'd be tempted to hide some red/white barriers so if someone goes there they get catapulted into outer space.
That part of the track has to remain grass because it must still serve as the standard grass run-off area for the Blackwood tarmac course.
Why not just have it as tarmac then?
Becouse everyone drives trought there to have better lap time
If you are the sufficiently faster and with a good setup you can do better time.
This is not an issue. You loose time by going on the grass because you can't use the full length of the straight to accelerate. I run an RX server(LFS Norge RX) and all the fast drivers keep off the grass, because you loose time...
Quote from bluejudas :This is not an issue. You loose time by going on the grass because you can't use the full length of the straight to accelerate. I run an RX server(LFS Norge RX) and all the fast drivers keep off the grass, because you loose time...

I don't think so
Even with XFG fastest racers get 0.3-0.4 second faster time with grass.
Quote from diNOSaur :I don't think so
Even with XFG fastest racers get 0.3-0.4 second faster time with grass.

I don't belive you
Go to LFS Norge RX, we are using XRT and FXO, and look at all the fast drivers.
Compere them with drivers using the grass. You can see that they loose time on the grass.

Maybe XFG is a diffrent story ??

But I still don't belive you
-
(Laimiss) DELETED by Laimiss
Quote from Laimiss :It does help to get better times .. I tested with XRT, FXO

Ok i agree if we are talking about bl2, but not for bl2r. But its still not an issue. Server admins just need to make a layout with tires so that people cant use the grass... and that is a really simple thing to do. This is nothing we need to bother the dev team with :P

~b

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG