The online racing simulator
Live for Speed - "Alarm für Cobra 11"
(16 posts, started )
Haha, I love this series. It's a German police show that has some of the best car stunts seen in a TV show, with each episode featuring a number of car chase scenes. For comparison, here is the intro to the TV series:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFUCdP2p5lo

As for your video, it could have been done better to be honest. The scenes lacked excitement since the angles were not very close to the action - I'd suggest trying to use more field of view in your shots. The audio was also not very in sync with the on screen action, either, and it just wasn't very clear what the purpose was.

By the way, the motorway scene in my movie Collateral Collision plays out much in the same way as this series, if you are a fan of the show.
I thought it was kinda random and needed a little direction but it was certainly watchable.
#4 - dadge
i think that was because it was so short.
I dont have still any good video making programs, also with Fraps i can record only 30 seconds. But, if i get some better programs i'll try it again!
I like the idea, but not the video. You need better cameras, and well, crashing the red walls its like ·_· .
Quote from Start Wars :Haha, I love this series. It's a German police show that has some of the best car stunts seen in a TV show, with each episode featuring a number of car chase scenes. For comparison, here is the intro to the TV series:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFUCdP2p5lo

As for your video, it could have been done better to be honest. The scenes lacked excitement since the angles were not very close to the action - I'd suggest trying to use more field of view in your shots. The audio was also not very in sync with the on screen action, either, and it just wasn't very clear what the purpose was.

By the way, the motorway scene in my movie Collateral Collision plays out much in the same way as this series, if you are a fan of the show.

Ah, i look it over and over again.. it's just.. so amazing! You should make a Cobra 11 intro.
Quote from Dhunky :I dont have still any good video making programs, also with Fraps i can record only 30 seconds. But, if i get some better programs i'll try it again!

Get Sony Vegas, New Blue Effects, and Fraps. You'll have all you need within 10 hours.
#9 - dadge
once you've payed for it
God damnit, same here now.. I hate youtube nowdays, first most of the sound in the video's I have favorited is gone, then half of them is not accessable due to copyright...
And then it's the god damn adds on every damn video aswell!
Quote from dadge :once you've payed for it

Trial version of Vegas is free, Fraps is like $20 and blue effects cost just searching...
Quote from The Very End :God damnit, same here now.. I hate youtube nowdays, first most of the sound in the video's I have favorited is gone, then half of them is not accessable due to copyright...
And then it's the god damn adds on every damn video aswell!

Yup.. youtube sucks.. i'm more on Vimeo now.. but it doesn't have much videos yet..
I can survive the sound beeing removed, I can accept adds, but I do not accept that due to some shitty regulations I canot watch the video's I want! If the video icon is aviable to click, search or browse to, then it should be possible to veiw! It's really starting to making me dislike it.

(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG