August 15th (Saturday)

Track:
Fernbay Gold

Time:
17:30 GMT

Format:
Standard 20 minute qualifying
Short 30 lap race.

This test race is for the purpose of the admins and the drivers. Because this is a "new car", there are still a lot of variables and unknowns that will not be solved through practicing hotlapping.

Therefore, this race is purely for the competitors to get a grip on their cars within a large field.

DO NOT EXPECT A CLEAN AND SAFE RACE. Just say this to yourself and you wont be disappointed if you get involved in an avoidable wreck. No one will be help responsible for driving incompetently. (However malicious contact is still disallowed). Use these practice sessions to understand how this car handles in a field.

Skins are not required, however, the admins do urge you to submit your skins asap to the skin thread.

I also urge each competitor to please practice. Know the car and it's limits before you come this saturday.

As a side note. Anybody who hasn't sign up and would like to participate in test races can. Just leave a note here and I'll send you the information.
I can't make this one
peanut racing will be there both of us yay for the peanut
Won't be there, sorry.
Should give it ago, haven't practised much this week due to college commitments.

ill get some solid practise next week though for sure.
I don't think I can commit to the league but I'd very much like to join in for a test race.
Quote from Bob Smith :I don't think I can commit to the league but I'd very much like to join in for a test race.

you should try the league youve put effort to building the mod you should try to attend some races
whats 17:30 GMT in the eastern usa?
Ill most likely be there so count me in!
#11 - Zay
what is 17:30 GMT in Ontario,canada? i am to dumb to figure it out in that website above so could someone please tell me?
3:30 am Sunday, here on east coast of Australia.
#13 - Zay
Quote from Mustafur :3:30 am Sunday, here on east coast of Australia.

is that an answer to my question? if it is 3:30 am on sunday in ontario canada i cant make it.
Australia != canada. How do you mistake the time in australia as the same time in canada? Seriously, learn to use the website I linked above, it'll teach you to figure things out for yourself instead of relying on other people.
-
(racer hero) DELETED by racer hero
Quote from Zay :what is 17:30 GMT in Ontario,canada? i am to dumb to figure it out in that website above so could someone please tell me?

17:30 - 4 (Eastern DAYLIGHT SAVINGS Time) = 1:30 PM EDT.
17:30 - 5 (EST) = 12:30 PM EST.
guys it answers my question not yours if you want it do it yourself.
Ok I came home a day early, so I will definately be there.
-
(EliteAti) DELETED by EliteAti
what the crap.. how come i'm not able to join the server? its passworded now... the race hasnt started and Id still like to be a part of it!

Whatever nevermind... Just started woot... at least I can watch it I guess.. thats gay.
Was a pretty shitty race tbh. Marcroft wrecked people in T1. People didn't know how to do pace laps(or drive for that matter), and my car like exploded, felt like I hit a barrier(and nothing was there, was just driving on the straight.....) Then I got kicked and now I can't get back in. This sucked. If it's this bad in the real series, then I don't even know If it'd be worth it, hope people practice.
i broke late and hit ONE person and he didnt even spin then u all was soft and vote banned god help you all when you have loads more people arox kept complaining saying i was lag hitting him when he clearly span and i couldnt avoid him. i may have lagged but that wasnt when i was in single or attempted double file line
Main problem in this league is the laggy connections, probably isnt any of the drivers fault, maybe it could be the mod, but from what i saw, everyone was juddering about everywhere.

From what marcroft has said to me, i wont back him up just because hes my team mate but he did say he lagged, and what i have seen from marcroft driving over the year, i dont think he would of made a silly decision like that.

Sorry for saying this, but SidiousX.. you was very annoying in game.

Its Lizard's decision to take any action.

Especially banning on a test race.. its not right dude..
Guys...I can't stress this enough....PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PLEASE.

This car is arguably harder than the BF1...PLEASE PRACTICE before the league race round 1. It was pretty messy, but i suppose it went well.

For all those who saw my shaky admining. I'm sorry, no other admin showed up and I had to SC AND admin everything at once.

Here's to clear things up:
Closed Pits: Pits will close IMMEDIATELY with the caution. You are allowed to pit when the pits are closed HOWEVER, you will need to start at the end of the line if you do (for severly damaged or blown tires)

Starts/Restarts: DOUBLE FILE STARTS. Single file restarts with the lapped cars on the OUTSIDE of the lead lap cars. There wasnt any lapped cars today so you guys didn't really see this.

Crashes under caution: If you crash of spin out under caution YOU WILL LOOSE THAT POSITION. If you have a major dispute (pit maneuver under caution, bring it up to one of the admins and they will look at the replay)

Quote from Jordan2007 :Main problem in this league is the laggy connections, probably isnt any of the drivers fault, maybe it could be the mod, but from what i saw, everyone was juddering about everywhere.

From what marcroft has said to me, i wont back him up just because hes my team mate but he did say he lagged, and what i have seen from marcroft driving over the year, i dont think he would of made a silly decision like that.

Sorry for saying this, but SidiousX.. you was very annoying in game.

Server always seemed fine before, I dont think it melted imho as no one was laggy for me. However, idk how everyone else saw me or the competitors.

Start stress testing the server to see if it will handle.

I will give Marcroft 1 more chance. The next practice race will be MANDATORY for him. He must show up and show signs of improvement.

Quote from Jordan2007 :Its Lizard's decision to take any action.

Especially banning on a test race.. its not right dude..

Yes, the vote ban was too hasty. Ur either an admin OR a racer. You cant be both. Since you opted to race, you shouldn't be making the decisions.
Yeah it was just a battle of the fittest. AroX was in the lead when he just came to the server half an hour before the race and made his FIRST lap. now is that right? And the server or someone was lagging the whole server, because the safety car was just flying everywhere, one second its in one place the other its in another place. Something was wrong. I hope the normal league race isnt going to be so catastrofic.
#24 - Zay
Quote from brt900 :i broke late and hit ONE person and he didnt even spin then u all was soft and vote banned god help you all when you have loads more people arox kept complaining saying i was lag hitting him when he clearly span and i couldnt avoid him. i may have lagged but that wasnt when i was in single or attempted double file line

you almost wrecked the whole pack multiple times,and you ran into just about everybody,plus you spun almost all of us out.
And Jordan2007,i dont know what you are talking about. from what i saw there was very,very little lag.
This was freaking horrible I gpot rear ended by a car who was tarvelling at fullP when i drove heind the safety car bam crash bash.

Also BRT you ran into everyone multiple times including me.
This thread is closed

I-SCAR Test Race #1
(44 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG