The online racing simulator
Mercedes-Benz G55 AMG by ART for a Prince
(8 posts, started )

If ever I become someone filthy rich, I hope at least still have the same taste that now. And that is despite having a lot of money, I believe that Prince Rashed Bin Al-Nahyan of Abu Dhabi has a different perception as it relates to a preparation.
The last of his acquisitions was the G55 AMG refined almost entirely by the German company ART. To the outside is washed his face with a complete kit that includes: skirts, bumpers, xenon headlights, fog lights for eight sandstorms, three exhaust pipes under the rear doors, spoiler, and huge 22-inch tires. Although not so great how are you others.
For the interior, Prince has also pulled the house out the window because you have everything lined leather interior with Alcantara in a pretty ugly color, and some elements in carbon fiber. And how could it be at least someone who was on petrol, the 5.5 V8 of the Mercedes has been optimized so that it is capable of generating 630 hp
Your price? In truth it is not known, ART is kept secret, but be assured that we are slipping from their hands.

More pic...

As always... Dubai has the worst car tuning taste ever.
the style of the car i would leave alone
just let it stock..

and only i want to put in 800hp+
Sorry but that wouldnt look out of place on barryboys.co.uk.
am i the only one here who likes it?
altrough i dont like the spoiler and the lights one the front, theyd probaply insta-fall off when you go offroad
I bet it cost more than most of our houses are worth (put together), and it still looks like some sort of crappy East-European budget 80's jeep. Awesome work. I bet AMG are terrified for their jobs.
Quote from batteryy :am i the only one here who likes it?
altrough i dont like the spoiler and the lights one the front, theyd probaply insta-fall off when you go offroad

i like it
Aah Dubai, home of false wealth and garish taste in cars.

Ugly, ugly thing. A nice raging fire might make it slightly more appealing to the eye.

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG