The online racing simulator
New Dimension Racing
(94 posts, started )
Well, it took you guys long enough to make this thread

Gratz Christina, have a nice time
comiserations
good I get something like this to know via a thread
and HEY I'm no longer the "newby" in NDR (I was it for nearly a year, since the NDR / LFSCART merger so I'm happy this have changed now)
NDR Announced as new heads of the Grand Touring Amateur League

New Dimension Racing are proud to be announced as the new administrators of the GTAL, which recently completed its first season. For a long time now - indeed it has been one of our long term aims - NDR have wanted an Endurance League of our very own, and now our wish has come true. We can now say we have a League to suit nearly everyone in LFS, which we're very happy about.

In our first season of GTAL, we hope to continue and build on the work of Season 1 in introducing newcomers to the Endurance Scene in LFS. There will be some minor yet noticable changes to both the rules and the format of the series, but will keep in line with the "MoE/IGTC" feeder series style.

With our new member, Chris Wilkinson, we have a flexible [ahem...], friendly [ahem again :P] team, and we hope all partipants will get alot out of the next GTAL season, as well as enjoying it, which of course is our main aim. We're enlisting the help of the original "Grumpy Old Scot", Michael Booth, and Core Racing's Nowegian Maestro - Tommy Østgaard - to ensure our aims are met.

In addition, NDR Leagues and Events in the near future are as follows:
This Saturday, 15/8 - NDRC/LFSBC Final Round, live on MultiBC
Next Saturday, 22/8 - LFSCART Round 9 - GP of Aston
Friday 11/9 - LFSCART Light Round 1 - Clockwise 111
Saturday 12/9 - LFSCART Round 10 - Clockwise 300, live on NDRtv
Autumn 2009 - Mini FBM Series Season 2
Winter 2009 - Spring 2010 - GTAL Season 2
December 2009 - NDR Christmas and New Year & 2nd Birthday Events, probably live somewhere...

See you on track

Jack "J@tko" Atkinson
Head of NDR

PS: For any more information on our events, just visit our Sub-Forum here, which is on the right (:gnasher side of the Leagues and Events Sub-Forum list
NDR is taking over (which is good) ^^

Grats guys
Quote from J@tko :December 2009 - NDR Christmas and New Year & 2nd Birthday Events, probably live somewhere...

And you better pick the right combos for those events. :gnasher:
Quote from zeugnimod :And you better pick the right combos for those events. :gnasher:

2h of UF1 + Oval?
Quote from J@tko :2h of UF1 + Oval?

UF1 with 70% restriction in Aston Historic?
What a shame, hey deco send PM to developers that you can do UF1 restricted more than 50% this limit ruins your events!
I'd like to see (to get a serious point here) a TBO+LRF 2 hour Event at Fern Bay Gold, or something like this...
Hey btw what about owning UR Racers Club? and 16h race and.....
Quote from J@tko :We're enlisting the help of the original "Grumpy Old Scot"

I'll have to ask to see if he's available for you...
[ot]... just for a note: I'm the only one within NDR who could secure a UFOC/UFRC victory, back in these days where CR was ZWR :P [/ot]
ooo...gratz, nice signings...erm i mean news.
Quote from TFalke55 :[ot]... just for a note: I'm the only one within NDR who could secure a UFOC/UFRC victory, back in these days where CR was ZWR :P [/ot]

Doesn't that actually disqualify you from being in the team?

I thought only people who epicly fail at everything are allowed in. :hide:
Quote from zeugnimod :Doesn't that actually disqualify you from being in the team?

Than wilko wouldn´t be in the the team aswell. He doesn´t fail if it comes to driving, but his connection...
The failing part is not a constant requirement. It is possible to not fail and actually be good at something.

I constantly fail when I try to drive, so that offsets things nicely, so the other 4.5 in NDR can race and be good at it. (Virtual prize if you guess who I'm referring to with the .5) :P

d
Quote from dekojester :The failing part is not a constant requirement. It is possible to not fail and actually be good at something.

I constantly fail when I try to drive, so that offsets things nicely, so the other 4.5 in NDR can race and be good at it. (Virtual prize if you guess who I'm referring to with the .5) :P

d

J@tko?
Quote from Deutschland2007 :J@tko?

No, Jack must count for 2 here aswell as Michael I think

E : Oh right, deko was refeering to driving abilities, my bad.
naw, two Michael's should make up 5 instead of 4,5
New Dimension Racing announce some new stuff

Here at NDR we're proud of our Leagues and Events, and always strive for perfection in everything that we do. [Hard to believe, I know...] Here we're announcing two new things which will hopefully improve our quality of service to you

• Charging for Entry to Events
OH NOEZ, THOSE FAILERS WANT OUR MONEYZ!!

Basically, all of us here at NDR are unemployed, and 5/6 of us are students. We really don't have the finances to really get to where we want to be resource wise, so we're going to start charging OPTIONAL [yes, OPTIONAL] entry fees for some of our events. You won't get any additional benefits from paying [unless we can think of something that doesn't give you any advantage over anyone else, yet is still a reward], apart from the satisfaction of helping us

Rest assured that if you are kind enough to help us, ALL of you money will go towards NDR Events in some way - here are some of the things that we need money for:

LFS Server [x2/3 soon hopefully]
Vent Server
MultiBC Broadcasts
Prizes
  • A new way of signing up for events
Tired of the epic copy and pasting you need to sign up for things? Well we're tired of copy and pasting your sign up into our list

We're utilising the useful nature of GoogleDocs for our sign-up systems. Just fill in a form, your sign-up goes straight into our database, meaning no work for us, and just a quick glance and we can see who has signed up - no mistakes.

We're looking to expand this to cover confirmations to events too, to make it easier for you [no more copy and pasting] and also, for us, it ensures its in the right format, for example for putting it into a tracker

Best Wishes, see you on track

J@tko
Chief Operations Officer [deko does come up with some bad names doesn't he! ]
New Dimension Racing

PS - deko's stance [aka official stance] on fees, + charges: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1240415#post1240415

EDIT: BTW, Sign-ups for Mini-FBM are now open http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1240427#post1240427
Quote from zeugnimod :Doesn't that actually disqualify you from being in the team?

Makes me wonder why they declined me

New Dimension Racing
(94 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG