The online racing simulator
AKIRA 3D renders
(61 posts, started )
The FO8 is just a pure orgasm. Absolutely utterly amazing.
Quote from JJ72 :the FO8 is pure sex. :o

Quote from DevilDare :The FO8 is just a pure orgasm. Absolutely utterly amazing.

This and then some. The FXRs look a bit too clinical to fit perfectly, but they're nice too
Leaked LFS S3 PR pictures D=
madre mia parecen fotos reales :o buen trabajo
incredible, what renderer do you use??
Quote from NotAnIllusion :This and then some. The FXRs look a bit too clinical to fit perfectly, but they're nice too

indeed... use this dirty one -Akira-

nevertheless.. freaking awesome stuff !!
Wow

These are amazing...so many look like real photos rather than renders. Is there any chance you could render some of these in larger resolution (to be used as wallpapers), like 1920x1200?
Yeah, awesome renders!
my god. you are great!
My god...what software did you use? 3DS Max? Blender?
I THINK it's FryRender, excuse me if I'm wrong.
:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:
Absolutely masterwork. Thanks AKIRA. I'm positive that these ones should be placed in LFS menu screens. BTW, any possibilities for higher resolution?
Very very nice renders!!
:yipee: awesome renders !

If you ever would be looking for some new skins to render, send me a PM, I know of a nice Cab skin... Also, any chance for higher (wallpaper) resolutions please ?

Keep them coming please!
holy thunderbolts batman, very nice stuff
Great work
bloody h.ll those are some realistic renders. That FZR in the rain and the FXR drifitng are stunning. A bit of a shame is the quality used for the carbon on the FZR. Thats what gave it away, otherwise it looked so realistic.

Darn good
Quote from niels1 :bloody h.ll those are some realistic renders. That FZR in the rain and the FXR drifitng are stunning. A bit of a shame is the quality used for the carbon on the FZR. Thats what gave it away, otherwise it looked so realistic.

Darn good

You mean the big CF on the FXR?
all of those are magical :jawdrop:
respect
Please, do some higher resolution renders At least 1280 width to fit on my desktop
Some jizzing may have occured due to the sexy FO8
freakin hell
thats excellent man...........................

AKIRA 3D renders
(61 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG