The online racing simulator
What Should I Do? :S
(24 posts, started )
Ok, umm, this kinda freaked me out.
i have an account on a website called Jango (www.jango.com) it's a music site where you can listen to music for free, I was added as a friend by some guy, turned out he was gay, i was fine with it untill i got this...

----------------------- I Like 'Em Rough wrote

hey brandon, can i ask you something?

----------------------- *Brandon$* wrote

Sure.

----------------------- I Like 'Em Rough wrote
will you go out with me?

Yeaah, Kinda freaked me out, personnally i'm not gay, so the obvious answer is no, but i'm not sure if it will upset him in anyway, so the main question, WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOU'RE ASKED OUT BY A GAY MAN?

On a side note, he's 21 and i'm 14
Slap him round the face with your cock.
Let him slap you in the face with his cock
Be glad you said no. Who cares if you made a gay perv upset?
A few questions.

1. Is it actually a man? The innerwebs are anonymous.

2. Is it someone you know? Account names can be changed, accounts can be hacked. Shockingly, not everyone on the net is who they say they are. See #4.

3. Is it serious? Lots of people take the piss and just want to see the reaction.

4. What difference does it make? Unless you're the kind of person who has one personality in real life and a completely different one online (I call these people "morons"), just answer the same way you would if they'd asked it to your face on the street. They won't be any more or less offended and it's possible that if they do meet all of the above criteria they did it this way to avoid embarrassing both of you in public.

I've had a handful of gay friends over the years and some of them make lewd comments in my direction, half-serious and half-they-know-I'm-not-into-that. I just joke straight back at them. But then I am pretty
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :Let him slap you in the face with his cock

Rather not

EDIT: Oh jeez, he's serious xD
Say no but I have some friends who you can hook up with...want their numbers?
Say no straight away and tell him not to be a bloody perv?

Obvious answer to me.
The same thing you would do if a girl that you were not attracted to asked you out, just say no. It's not like he will track you down and rape your pooper if you don't say yes.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :The same thing you would do if a girl that you were not attracted to asked you out, just say no. It's not like he will track you down and rape your pooper if you don't say yes.

I've said no, and i sure as hell hope he wont come and rape my pooper
#11 - 5haz
Edit: Too late

How can you have a proper relationship with someone over the interwebs? Its a bit sad and a bit cowardly really to ask someone out through the internet, a girl did it to me once, I told her where to shove it. If you ask someone out you do it to their face.
As I said, some people are too shy to be able to do it face to face. Clearly you're a charmer though, so it's obvious why someone would choose to do it in text form
Tell him to f*** off ... if ur straight and dont want to meet him then show him ur middle finger. If he forces that stuff on u, sue him.
Call the cops, tell them that. Setup a meeting with the guy where the cops will meet him instead of you. Sit back and enjoy the show. (More enjoyable with popcorn and pepsi)
Quote from evilpimp :Call the cops, tell them that. Setup a meeting with the guy where the cops will meet him instead of you. Sit back and enjoy the show. (More enjoyable with popcorn and pepsi)

lmao exactly what i thought right now. Except... no its the same
Quote from brandons48 :WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOU'RE ASKED OUT BY A GAY MAN?

Do exactly the same as you would if it was a girl you didn't want to go out with.

And mention that the age thing would make it *really* inappropriate.
Quote from Crashgate3 :
And mention that the age thing would make it *really* inappropriate.

I've taken hazaky's advice - and he's still trying it. Really quite irritating, and my age is on my profile so it's not exactly hard to miss.

Evilpimp's method might have to come in next.
#18 - 5haz
Quote from Dajmin :As I said, some people are too shy to be able to do it face to face. Clearly you're a charmer though, so it's obvious why someone would choose to do it in text form

If you're too shy or embarrased to ask someone out to their face, then you don't deserve to be with said person, if you're too frightened to express you're true feelings to someone for fear of what they might do, then are you really properly in love with them? Love is not something that changes due to conveniance or because you're scared of what your friends might say, well true love anyway. (Does true love even exist?)

Asking someone out over the internet is really impersonal and a bit rude too in my opinion, its like saying 'yeah I like you but I can't be bothered to pluck up the courage to tell you properly'.

Even worse is someone I know who asked their mate to ask someone out over MSN, how half arsed is that?

Thats what I tell myself anyway and that is why I am single. I never said I was a charmer. If you do love you do it properly or not at all.
Quote from Crashgate3 :And mention that the age thing would make it *really* inappropriate.

Really inappropriate? It is downright illegal and disgusting. People go to prison for this, then get killed or nearly killed in prison because even the hardest criminal doesn't like a pedophile.
Quote from 5haz :Does true love even exist?

Yes, but never with the ones who say yes...

Quote from mrodgers :It is downright illegal and disgusting.

I agree, this scenario as described is disgusting: Forgetting the gay thing as it's not that rellevent but the age thing is just wrong on so many levels. There is no way an adult could have any kind of meeningful relationship with someone who's not long entered puberty - the difference in mentallity from the stage of life alone would just drive the adult nuts. This approach is about sex, and it's disgusting.

My advise: If it persists after making clear of the age implications i'd report it to parents & police. Give no personal details.
sorry to say but, ur transforming into gay if u cant just say no to a gay man. you kinda would want go out with him, thats wy you couldnt easly say no
Thats a shocking thing to ask somebody of your age and to me he should know better. I say delete his contact and stay well clear tbh. There are laws against that sort of thing and he could be in alot of trouble if you alerted the police about it.
I say...

Say Yes, find out a location and report to Police. He will be happy you bought friends
Quote from DevilDare :I say...

Say Yes, find out a location and report to Police. He will be happy you bought friends

He will think you just brought some members of the village people

On the other subject which has cropped up, I have half asked someone out by text. I asked them out as a friend for a few drinks, but after a few drinks it turned into a date.

(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG