The online racing simulator
Remove UV lines?
(22 posts, started )
Remove UV lines?
Hi i just began to make skins but ive got 1 prob this is the skin how can i can those lines away ?

Open up your car skin you saved as a psd, remove the "Wireframe" layer and resave
k thx
huh i can find the wireframe layer
Did you work from the MasterSkinnerz template?

Did you save it as a PSd or straight away as a jpg???

jpg don't support layers, so if you only have the jpg I'm afraid you will have to manually paint each line or probably easier, just start again!
k thx
Always save a PSD version in case you need to make revisions
#8 - robt
Nobody noticed hes on the kyoto oval as a demo racer?
But it is his friends computer...

ok i use cracker BUT in a legal way but within a few days i will have a license
Could you tell me how to use crack in a legal way? Lol
Quote from Scrabby :within a few days i will have a license

Don't scare him off now.
#13 - Jakg
Quote from Scrabby :ok i use cracker BUT in a legal way but within a few days i will have a license

legal stealing?
Look the developers made it but they don't send it on the internet massivly
A lot of people on this forum hate anyone with Demo under their usernames, some have a legitimate reason, most don't.......

I would just recommend that you wait the few days until you are lisenced and come back to the forums and repost your questions, more people will be helpful and less people will try to flame you simply asking for help!
#16 - Jakg
Quote from Scrabby :Look the developers made it but they don't send it on the internet massivly

yes, of course, the developers made the crack, oh no wait, that makes no sense at all!
ah just shutupp what is the prob anyway u can only play it offline
#18 - Jakg
Quote from Scrabby :ah just shutupp what is the prob anyway u can only play it offline

that you are cheating the devs!
well....i had hope...with you saying you are getting a license in a few days....but now i think you are just a total moron and don't deserve to play this game at all.

I despise people who don't think there is anything wrong with using a crack. Just shows how ignorant someone can be.
if everything is going okk i am goin to get my license today
Still no license? :bananadea
it says banned so i don't think he plays.

Remove UV lines?
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG