The online racing simulator
Is there a way???
(11 posts, started )
Is there a way???
is there a way to get the ramps and other objects into the other tracks??? such as AU1???
no
What do you mean by other objects?

Each track has its own set of objects.
I mean being able to use the objects from other tracks....such as the ramp from BW Carpark, and adding it to AU1, so i can have jumps in Au1
As I said, it is not possible so far. Ramps are avaliable only in Blackwood.
You can modify the object set in the world (?) files (.wld) but that's not online compatible and not documented, though unlike vehicle object (?) mods (.vob), you're apparently allowed to post and talk about it on the forums.

Quote from Rules :4) Any "mods" - modifications to the Live for Speed exe, must be discussed with a moderator before being released on the forum. If a mod is approved by a moderator, it may then be released in the appropriate section of the forum. Please do not contact a developer as we do not support mods and do not have the time to deal with them. Any mods which change the shape of a car model, or which allow online cheating or circumvent HLVC, will be rejected.

@morpha, editing the track would be the last portion of that:
"which allow online cheating or circumvent HLVC"

if you modified the track to take a different route, then that would be cheating.
Quote from XCNuse :@morpha, editing the track would be the last portion of that:
"which allow online cheating or circumvent HLVC"

if you modified the track to take a different route, then that would be cheating.

Except you are not modifying the track, you're modifying the set of objects you can place on it.
well.. maybe, but we don't know what is in those files, nor should anyone else.
Idk
No, I dont think there is.
No theres sadly no way.

but i hope the devs starting soon after 0.6A that all objects are avaiable on all tracks (i know its a lot of work)

Is there a way???
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG