The online racing simulator
Edited my post with another driver
Quote from Dru :Just seen the post about 'entry fees' etc

Don't take this the wrong way - but after running leagues and not charging for all the times etc admining doing them (Season 1 UFBR almost cost me my job) etc etc

I also seeing the effect of eTM with charging last year I'm very wary.

I also don't like the idea of 'not contributing' when others do. This is a classic thing which almost makes the 'not contributors' feel guilty - which I would certainly do.

As a net effect I would like to withdraw my sign-up to this league.

Hope you understand,

Thanks,

Dru.

I can understand your standpoint. and will respect it. Still, the fee is optional as we neither liked the idea to charge this money. However we're in need to cover partly our running costs, wich actually breed this solution. For those who are "interested" the fee is 2₤.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :For me here's the main problem in these "optional" entry fees.

Keeping in private the list of people wanting to pay would already better.

Actually there is no plan from my side to publish who's paid, and who not here in LLWS. Also I will not kick anyone out because of not paying. I will also suggest keeping it secret to other Leagues, I'm not in such a high position.
Quote from JackDaMaster :Edited my post with another driver

Will be added later today....
Quote from TFalke55 :
Actually there is no plan from my side to publish who's paid, and who not here in LLWS. Also I will not kick anyone out because of not paying. I will also suggest keeping it secret to other Leagues, I'm not in such a high position.

Right, in fact I was reefering to that (the list of people who have signed up). [Removed Link - J@tko]

As the LFSCART and the LLWS are running under the same banner than the Mini-FBM league(NDR), I was exepting something similar, tracking who is/isn't willing to pay, for these two series.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Right, in fact I was reefering to that.

As the LFSCART and the LLWS are running under the same banner than the Mini-FBM league(NDR), I was exepting something similar, tracking who is/isn't willing to pay, for these two series.

:shhh: I removed that link from the other thread until deko removes that last column

EDIT: @ Dru
I completely understand and respect your decision.
What happened with the eTM is definitely something we're going to avoid. We're hoping that we'll get to a point in the not too distant future where we won't need to charge for our events, but for the moment its a necessity.

Hope to see you in some of our events in the future
Team Name: Serbian Chromed Pistons
Entered Cars : 4
Starting numbers for the cars: 69, 71, 81, 90
License Applications for the team:
Ivan Todorovic / ivantod / Male / SRB
Zoltan Palatinus / ki-men / Male / SRB
Igor Fermevc / fermevc / Male / SRB
Alen Terzic / terga / Male / SLO

Dragan Brestovac / sandzama / Male / SRB
#56 - Ori
Team: none
Entered Cars: 1
Number: 0, (if not possible, then 8) ... other numbers if 0 or 8 not possible: 88, 11, 25
Ori Motorson / Ori / Male / Germany (GER / DEU)
hey finally I got it updated: sry for not being really around here the last two weeks... so here we go with an updated version of the sign-up list
Anyways, I have a few other points now to tell/ask/say:
  1. Concept Racing wants to use the #12. #12 is already reserved by Starlite Racing. Although they are not confirmed yet (because they have no licensed racer yet) they have the right for the number.
  2. Ori, you need to give a team name. You can have #0. (Btw, why differs your name from the LFSCART sign up)
  3. I'd like to get information by SimRacing Lithuania Team and Starlite Racing about the second entered car... I'd like to have atleast a starting number.
Post #13 updated.
#59 - Ori
Quote from TFalke55 :Ori, you need to give a team name. You can have #0.

Team: Jochen Rindt Racing
Entered Cars: 1
Number: 0
Ori Motorson, Ori, Male, Germany (GER / DEU)
i compleated following goals:
  • An hotlap uploaded to LFSWorld of FOX on KY1 within 103% of the official hotlap world record.
  • An hotlap uploaded to LFSWorld of FOX on any road course of the LFSCART Light Winter Series within 103% of the official hotlap world record
  • A total driven distance of 5000mi / 8045km.

Is this enough?
Quote from TFalke55 :
Concept Racing wants to use the #12. #12 is already reserved by Starlite Racing. Although they are not confirmed yet (because they have no licensed racer yet) they have the right for the number.

#13 does the trick for me also. I'm sure Fuse will update the OP in no time.
well I'm going to update the list and stuff after Formula Junior...
Quote from pacesetter :Team Name: SimRacing Lithuania Team
Entered Cars: 2 (maybe 3)
Starting numbers for the cars: 18;11
James Bolger / pacesetter / Male / IRL
Eimantas Kasperiūnas /oldnavy/ Male/ LTU

I'm sorry... but #11 is already taken by fast animals.
how about 18 or 16? I cant open adobe on this comp
SimRacing Lithuania Team gets numbers 18 and 16 I will look for an alternative release for the sign-up list... sothat those who cannot open pdf will also be able to take a look into the list
updated the list and gonna start sending out PMs
Quote from RGT | P.Mante :RAPTOR-RACING
Paul Mante / Spannemann / männlich / Deu

And another racer... He'll chose another number and then (I hope) He'll be there on Friday...
Quote from pik_d :Team Name: Something Awful
Entered Cars: 3
Starting numbers for the cars: 4; 22; 19; 76
Travis Mehlinger / tmehlinger / Male / USA
Spencer Rose / pik_d / Male / USA
Randy Young / phatdragonx / Male / USA
Simon Murphy / no_one / Male / GBR

Added 4th driver. He is racing with us now, not for DSR.
According to rulebook (III-6), team can sign up more than 4 drivers if all drivers fulfill entry requirements. Anyway, I`ve PMed Falke with a question about this without reading the rulebook.
I`ve edited signup post for SCP Team (post No 57) with new driver details.
Main reason for reserve driver is that our original car 90 driver "terga" is having some trouble with his PC, and probably won`t be able to drive the Clockwise event.
oh another report about mistakes all drivers in pdf file is writen with full name and surname and only lithuanian drivers have only initial name letter discrimination?
discrimination by open office: Your names are just too long, so I had to shorten them in the pdf. Result lists and points lists will be posted with full names though.
np
I wanna sign up alone? Can i do it now? :P

Name: R.Kööts
Number: 99
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG