The online racing simulator
Triple 7 Racing - 5th Birthday
(47 posts, started )

The past of T7R

5 years ago on the 30th July of 2004 our former members Fordman and EMD startet Triple 7 Racing (T7R).
We usually don't make a fuss about birthdays but hey around 43 thousand and 829 hours is worth a news we thought.

Anyone remember LFS-Radio in 2004?
Here is cutted .mp3 recording [only ~745kb] from the day our Team was born and announced there.

You don't know our Team?
Well then maybe take a closer look at our website: www.triple7racing.net
Our renewed Team History and Members site or our Trophy Cabinet will
give you a good overview about our long established Team.

The future of T7R
We still have something up one's sleeve but it's not all ready to be presented today.
All we can say is that we will organize a little anniversary event with prizes soon.
And all the other things will be announced at a later date.

Are you interested ?
We also planning to race abit more in some of the bigger leagues and would be happy to find some new drivers for these tasks.
So if you are interested in T7R, just let us know as we are always looking for mature and active, clean and/or fast drivers.
Just look into our forum if you are interested and contact us.

Last but not least
Some maybe wonder that we are still alive and keep on racing and have future plans
in a time were lots of other long established teams have closed the doors.
But those who know us a bit better know that our Team was always also based on friendship
and not only (the quick) success. That's why some of our members are with us for the whole
or almost the whole five years or former members are still connected to us
even so they are not racing LFS anymore.

Our thanks goes to our current members:
BBO, D34N0, Exodus, G.I.JOE, P1LOT, Sir. Pingo, SparkyDave, Three Jump

And all our former members who left over the years:
Ball Bearing Turbo (BBT), Basem, Bismarck, Cobuss, Cougar, Danowat, EMD,
Fordman, Gopher04, HittiS, Hoffman, Interceptor, KingSCSI, Lippy, Slogan,
Nikimere, No_One, Noemfie, Morcs, Reed, RichardDK, Seaweed, Tristancliffe, VTX

Our special thanks goes to our sponsors and partners

500 Servers where you can get the best LFS Servers and always great support

BneXt IT Solutions for the website space, traffic and server hosting

D. Pope Ltd. Electrical Contractors for supporting us with prizes for our events

4Players.de for providing us some reliable internal and public Teamspeak channels

Meet and greet
You can meet us on our T7R|Teamserver on every first sunday a month in the evenings
or on the LR|Race Center 1 server which is also good fun for the most of us at the moment.

Cya on the tracks,

Triple 7 Racing

Happy anniversary!
Yay, happy bday !
Congrats for the 5 years, guys!
#5 - pik_d
2004 was a hell of a year for dedicated LFSers to start teams it's starting to look like. Congrats.
I'm so proud to have been a part of Triple 7 Racing for a time, and I have many happy memories of the team before, during and after my stint.

Long may it continue, and I look forward to seeing you at the top of the charts for many years to come.
Yeah guys, grats, you've a nice and tidy setup over at T7R, and nice guys too
always had a blast racing with you (mostly behind few laps)...but 5 years is definately worth to celebrate...gratz ladies
Always loved racing with you guys when I first got LFS. Continue to keep up the good work.
P1LOT is still around these days? Good to know he's still going for it long after Fordie wussed out.

Grats guys.
grats guys
Good stuff Bernd!

Long live T7R!
Congrats
Grats guys!
Happy anniversary.

resent:
happy happy birthday guys \o/
Great team, great people, happy birthday guys!
Happy birthday to us
Happy Birthday to us!!

Hip hip....replacement
Quote from traxxion :Great team, great people, happy birthday guys!

Couldn't agree more. Congratulations!
Happy birthday T7R!
Happy birthday T7R, very nice team indeed
Woohoo, I love birthdays

:laola::grouphug::laola:
:balloons: :balloons: :balloons: :balloons: :balloons: :balloons: :balloons: :balloons: :balloons:

SD.
I am very proud to have been a member of such a great team, and a great bunch of people, I hope T7R continues in the same way that is has done in the past

Congrats on the 5 years fellas, top bunch of guys
Well, guess you earned this one at last, happy birthday !

PS: Yes, you are not 24 but 5 years, I know, but you really should not be looking at the cake...
Unless your gay, which is very likely when being with 3J in the same team (for 5 years long!!).
I'll get you a male picture at 10 year birthday, deal ? Meep meep !

(47 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG