The online racing simulator
2 players
(7 posts, started )
2 players
Well, my brother and I play LFS.
I'm annoyed, because the (fuel) setups and settings are different when he played...
And when i drive i have to change it every time...
Isn't there something so we don't mix up eachothers setups and settings, skins gearbox settings...
Cause it's annoying me pretty hard...

or do i have to copy 'his' LFS to somewhere and let him play that LFS.
and let me play the 'normal' LFS?
in options under player you can setup different users, this will keep your skins seperate, but you will have to change setups each time, maybe change the setup names to include your names
This is upgraded version of what Thorvertonian said. Look at the pictures.
Attached images
Help 1.jpg
Help 2.jpg
We already knew this, but I have like 20 different setups and my brother thinks thats annoying , but that wasn't really the problem, the problem was more with the fastkeys (F1 t/m F8) and (ctrl +F1 t/m F12), but we now have some sort of deal with each other

But will there come something to seperate the players... So that you can use your own fastkeys, setups and skins..?
What about making another LFS directory? One yours, one for your brother. You can unlock them both and you will have completely separate LFS with different control settings, display options, skins and setup.... BTW, it must be great to have a brother who plays LFS
Quote from MadCatX :.... BTW, it must be great to have a brother who plays LFS

Yeah, except they are obvioiusly sharing a computer so both can't play at the same time. It's great, but probably leads to arguments
#7 - shim
i got some twins who both play this.. but cant play online at the same time on a S2 server.. they both pretty good at driftin aswell :P

mind you one uses a mouse, the other uses a wheel.. they both use diff computers aswell :P

2 players
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG