The online racing simulator
How about a second clutch?
(30 posts, started )
Quote from carey :I really liked that in F1 Career Challenge. I know that wasn’t trying to be more than one thing, but dare I say it, maybe that’s the problem with LFS that you can’t cater for all audiences (this is merely from the perspective of someone yet to buy a license)!

Sorry for late reply carey. The biggest problem is that there are only 3 devs cope with all the issues. You will see well as time goes on what I'm trying to say. BTW, sometimes demoer or newcomer's perspective could have remarkable advantage via fresh ideas because they are far from standing under the umbrella of "Corporate Blindness". So don't hesitate to post any new suggestion.
i have a double clutch now.

i use a logitech momo (black model)

the clutch is on my left paddel, and also tapped to a old set of PS1 peddals as a foot clutch.
-
(carey) DELETED by carey
delivery not on the mainland? N.Ireland perhaps?
the fanatec Porche 911 GT3 RS wheel should be better than the G25 or am I wrong?
-
(carey) DELETED by carey
-
(senn) DELETED by XCNuse : does not partain to thread, very O/T
one wheel i used to have had disabled controls for use instead of pedals. ie there were analogue paddles under the gearshift paddles.

i think they operated on the same axes as the real pedals, however. this would mean you would have to use different pedals for gas/brake, and it would only work in games which allowed 2 controllers to be defined at once

How about a second clutch?
(30 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG