The online racing simulator
What 3 things cant you live without?
(61 posts, started )
#1 - aoun
Curious to see what people could not live without. Other then oxygen, food, water, etc.

a chair..

man will always need a chair.

oh, and the internets, may come in handy one day you know..

and TP.. when you gotta go you gotta go..

[really] you named really everything, i'm an outdoorsy kinda person so.. air, food and water is really about it! [/really]
The internet, my PC, my wife.

(in that order)
Branston pickle, Electricity, my missus
Racing(F1, gp2), My pc with internet and ... a chair indeed. Really, i cant do anything without that.
My PC, My mum, and maybe Dr Pepper
my phone, battery energy drink, chair/sofa, cars/bikes well anything with engine
Women, Friends, Gym
Milk
Peanut Butter
LFS

Internet, PC, LFS
Quote from aroX123 :Racing(F1, gp2), My pc with internet and ... a chair indeed. Really, i cant do anything without that.

Quote from Xaid0n :My PC, My mum, and maybe Dr Pepper

Quote from Rappa Z :Milk
Peanut Butter
LFS

Quote from Shadowww :Internet, PC, LFS

Your all screwed, without electricity, your PC ain't gonna work for long, unless you've got some sort of Carlos Fandango solar / wind power system going on.
Air, food and water.

Anything else is just a luxury (although food and water are often luxury items too)
Quote from danowat :Your all screwed, without electricity, your PC ain't gonna work for long, unless you've got some sort of Carlos Fandango solar / wind power system going on.

also their life is screwed if they have pc on this list
btw tristan, u just failed on reading the first post
No fail. I read it. I don't think there is ANYTHING I couldn't live without, other than the above.

I suppose clothes might be a bit difficult for a few days, so that's hardly not being able to live without them.
Shesh Tristan lighten up dude, I don't think he meant "what CAN'T you live without" in the true sense of the statement, more the metaphorical sense of the question.

Oh yeah, and the idea of you living without clothing is NOT the kind of image I needed in my head this afternoon, thanks man.
#16 - aoun
Haha great replies! Post whatever you feel, but more ment excluding electricity, water, air etc, you get to have them for free in this thread .

1. My missus
2. Motorsports/veichles
3. Family
#17 - 5haz
If we were cast on an island.. and this is our list.. does it have unlimited supplies or no?

Like if we brought along motorsports.. does that end when we run out of fuel in the tanks? Does our cellphone die forever once the battery is dead?

I want to bring along Iran and the closest power station.. that seems fair enough right?

Or am I doing this wrong?
No
The weather is not to good either so I'm not wearing them these days!
Quote from batteryy :also their life is screwed if they have pc on this list

I herd you have broken sarcasm detector on the list?
1) Tuned cars

2) Friends/Family

3) Uh.... PC!
iPhone 3G
MacBook Pro
Girlfriend
Wife: No u end up killing it because it nags to much
PC: No, u end up killing it cause it won't connect to the internet
Car: No, u end up killing it cause fuel will dry out
Food: Yes, if there is none it might end up killing you
Water: Yes, """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Blow up Doll: Yes, it always smiles and never nags
Watercycle: Yes, then you can go from island to island
Far be it from me to defend a FWD car, but the Civic will almost certainly be more fun than a PC on wheels.

(61 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG