The online racing simulator
LFS EDA - European Drift Alliance (ran by official DriftWorks and Tein)

European Drift Alliance...

The EDA is a public group ran by the official DriftWorks and Team Tein. Set up not very long ago, the EDA has not been active due to it being in test stages and work commencing on slowly. Now both Me and Brabosan are working together to improve the EDA and get it up and running smoothly.

The EDA, European Drift Alliance may, to you, sound European ONLY! but it isn't. Any teams can be members of the EDA from anywhere (EDA and EDA International) and as well as that any teams not in the EDA can still request for a link to be put up on the "Other Teams" page of the main website just by asking.

Basically we are here to try and get the drift scene closer together other than being separated into different groups of people (noobs, fun drifters, pro's and so on) as it means we can all communicate a bit more and keep the drift scene alive. I have seen it get close to dying out sometimes but hopefully it wont anymore. Our 32 Slot European Drift Alliance server will help that a lot too with a mouse user friendly drift insim that you can toggle on and off by typing !drift and clicking yes/no. (insim on Rockstar Drift Server).

Very soon i will set up a forum for the EDA meaning we can make/share eda skins or anything like that, give and receive updates and so on...

I would like to thank 45// Spec for arranging the European Drift Alliance and LFS EDC server hosting and judging the LFS EDC series, [NGT] for hosting our 2 new 32 slot servers :
Name : European Drift Alliance
Name : LFS EDC
and Alex, Leader of the official Rockstar Energy Drink Drift Team for the EDA Insim (soon seen on EDA).

www.europeandriftalliance.tk
Attached images
EDA logo.jpg

(all made by TT | BraboSan of Holland.)

LFS EDA - European Drift Alliance (ran by official DriftWorks and Tein)
(2 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG