The online racing simulator
Helmet request
(12 posts, started )
#1 - aoun
Helmet request
Hi guys.

I would appreicate it if someone who is abit experienced with photoshop could design a helmet with a livery attached.

I have only attached a side shot of the helmet that i have drawn. The top, back and front dont need to have anything extra, from the design, it shouldnt be hard to work without the other angles, though if you feel like being creative, go for it.

If it is also possible, could you send a .psd file. That would really be appreciated!

Just a run down:

- The silver parts of the helmet, im after a chrome effect if possible, or to that effect.

- The red is just, a red, a shade or two darker the FF0000 would be better then a shade lighter.

- The Union Jack and stars are apart of the australian flag, if you needed to know, and the black parts, are simply black.

- You will also notice near the top of the helmet there are some darker lines, ignore them.

- It would also be a smart idea to copy work any WIP's or finshed work so no one decides to steal or copy anything. Im happy for the creator to copyright that they did the work, but i would like for my name to have copyright for the livery.

- Also if its ok, id rather a PM then the thread.

- If you have any problems, dont hesitate to ask.

- Sorry to sound picky, but thanks in advance.
Attached images
IMG_2.jpg
im not sure did i get your request right atleast the most of it i got tho, what if ill just do the helmet looking like it looks in your drawing?
#3 - aoun
Sure.

Do your best, or whatever you can.

Thanks.

I coloured in more of that chrome effect im after.
Attached images
IMG_2023.JPG
yeh i know how chrome effect is done. btw do you want the stars to be white? and also what is that visor saying
#5 - aoun
Yeah the stars are white, and the Sponsor is Canon, was just a random sponsor, leave that blank .
i must warn you that lfs helmet model is really bad, so it might not look exactly so good ingame. but i got couple of options for u, pick another one. also please tell if you want some chances, tell me if you like the side and ill do the other side if its good
#7 - aoun
Close, but the top,front and back parts abit more thinner, like this:
Attached images
prevhel.jpg
Whats the status?

PS. i`ve taken a look at your deviant art, aoun. You know how to skin?
Might be bumping things here but the Aus flag part is it going to be blue? or leave it as white?
And id go for option 2 if it were mine but its not lol.
Hi someone can make this helmet for me?
It' s Ivan Capelli's helmet (Ferrari F1 driver in 1992).
Thanks !!!!
Attached images
ivancapelli920xn.png
Make your own request man!

Helmet request
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG