The online racing simulator
refueling
(9 posts, started )
#1 - shim
refueling
if you change the amount of fuel (within the F12 menu) to be under the amount currently in the car while refilling, you just sit there until you put the value above whats currently in the tank..
Are you sure? When I choose to not refuel in the pits, I always just put it to the lowest percentage you can put it at (5% ?), and my pitstop will not have any refuel involved.

What car and track was this?

Also you should set your fuel stuff BEFORE you enter the pit. Maybe because you are adjusting it while you are in the pitlane or pitbox... it wants to wait until you make a selection.
#3 - Goop
yeah, I've had this too.

I tried to change my fuel load while driving up pitlane, or maybe even while i was pitted... It wouldn't do anything 'til I set it above the ammount already on board. Not a biggie, just gotta remember to do it before you pit.
Shim, did you change the fuel amount after you entered pitlane? That has happened to me before after crossing the line and I changed the amount. I usually have it set at 5% fuel and 90% tire wear so I only fix damage. Never have a problem except for the one time I changed setting after crossing the line.
#5 - Jakg
Quote from shim :if you change the amount of fuel (within the F12 menu) to be under the amount currently in the car while refilling, you just sit there until you put the value above whats currently in the tank..

had the same thing the otehr day, forgot to change the fuel, ptted, while it was refueling i changed the percentage and it refuelud, but then just stopped and i had to tele pit!
happened to me today, too and finished my race because the pit crew did not let me go.
^^^ take it easy with the eagles comment in your signature
btw how do you use the F12 button? how to set it up? i'm on kb, which makes it even more of an hassle
put 11 pro AI to a 30 laps race. its too easy to win! the AI will run out of fuel at the 28-29 lap

refueling
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG