The online racing simulator
Enviro-Bear 2000 – Operation: Hibernation
Bear-based driving sim - check out the scoop.

Discuss!

The point when he throws the angered badger out is pure comedy.

Better than iRacing?

Bears vs. LX8?
!!!!
*downloading*

Wow, this is something cool ^^
Just, what?
#5 - 5haz
Thats a good laugh, thanks for the heads up, the badger makes me crack every time.
I saw an *ahem* mod for, well you can guess what for, on youtube that allows you to drive giant cows and elephants, thats all i will say as i havent got the balls to screenshot it or link it, i like it here.

just search youtube if you wanna see it, as it is fking funny.
*downloading*

:hide:
Better tyre-physics than GTR...for sure
Probably because you eat the fish instead of driving on them.
The best way to go is to put a rock or a fish on the accelerator pedal so you can eat more fish when you fish driving your car in your car.

Beware the badger though.
by far the best bear driving sim ive ever played
Alright you badger-hatin', berry-lovin' people. Post yer high-scoars!

I can't get past year 4.
awesome game is awesome.

high score: year 4
#15 - Migz
Bought this for 99p from the appstore so i can now play on it while im out and about haha.
WHAT AN AWESOME GAME! Does anybody know where you can get rocks to put on the accelerator? Because right now i just use the clock you get in the car, but whenever i turn the clock rolls off haha.
Quote from Migz :Bought this for 99p from the appstore so i can now play on it while im out and about haha.
WHAT AN AWESOME GAME! Does anybody know where you can get rocks to put on the accelerator? Because right now i just use the clock you get in the car, but whenever i turn the clock rolls off haha.

Just crash into a big boulder and you get a windshield full of rocks thrown into your car.
This is like 4D Stunts Driving with BEARS!!!

edit: any game which models the possibility that you can't accelerate because there's a pinecone stuck under the accelerator deserves immediate respect
Quote from Electrik Kar :any game which models the possibility that you can't accelerate because there's a pinecone stuck under the accelerator deserves immediate respect

i wonder why neither lfs nor rfactor and not even iracing have even touched on that level of realism
clearly this is the new benchmark for driving physics

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG