The online racing simulator
local rally-x driver Terje Morstad
(28 posts, started )
Me and my friend needs a skin like a local rally-x driver Named Terje Morstad. Here's the car:
Attached images
8005.jpg
mekonomen.jpg
MekonomenLogo.jpg
Heres a skin...
But not that much to hifive for... but anyway...

Regards Micke
Attached images
RB4_mekonomen.jpg
rallying 3 series, nice
Great
that was great... could you make an XRT to?
XRT skin
Here we go again...

Regards Micke
Attached images
XRT_mekonomen.jpg
appreciated
We are really thankful for theese skins...
Could someone make a more "full" skin. with more of the advertising? for the xrt!
Attached images
PETTER!!!!!!!!.jpg
#8 - filur
Quote from volvopetter :Could someone make a more "full" skin. with more of the advertising? for the xrt!

I'd think of this as a good opportunity to learn some about skinning, you know exactly what you want, try to make it yourself.

Here's a list of image editing software, pick one that supports layers.
i would.. and i have tried...
I have Tried... but I dont get satisfied. thats why i want a more "pro" skin...
Quote from volvopetter :I have Tried... but I dont get satisfied. thats why i want a more "pro" skin...

Patience is the key.
Here is a new version, hard to make a good one... can't see all the logos in the picture... maybe if you would have a clean picture from right, above and behind it could be easyer...

Regards Micke
Attached images
XRT_mekonomenVer2.jpg
Help me please
I seen how well u made that skin and i was wondering if u could make me this skin
Attached images
Audi A4 Christian Abt.jpg
No problem
to get a couple of good shots of the car should not be that hard... since he is my neighbour...
Honestly
If thats true then :wow: . Anyway thanks could it be for the fxr seeing how thats my fav. car at the moment
Quote from nicolson10 :I seen how well u made that skin and i was wondering if u could make me this skin

Well, I can try but it's gonna take time...
I'll post it here if I make it...
What car model?

/Micke
Quote from nicolson10 :If thats true then :wow: . Anyway thanks could it be for the fxr seeing how thats my fav. car at the moment

I think Volvopetter is talking about the guy with the yellow Beemer, not the DTM Audi...
FXR
Quote from nicolson10 :FXR

Here is a preview... just gonna make some finishing touches to it...

Attached images
Audi A4.jpg
Quote from volvopetter : to get a couple of good shots of the car should not be that hard... since he is my neighbour...

That would help me alot!
Here is a version 2... still fixing...

/Micke
Attached images
Audi A4 Ver 2.jpg
Nice skin mate.
looking good but i think that the grey needs to be a bit darkers but thanks
you lot should start a thread tht make skins for people on request coz the skins u have made hee are top class
#24 - Naix
Fantastic job m8 !!!
Ok i think im ready with it now... (could be fixing all my life on one skin...)...
But here it is....

Regards Micke
Attached images
FXR_TML_AudiA4V3.jpg
TMLAudiA4V3_Render.jpg

(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG