Hekki Kovalainen
Nick Heidfeld
Fernando Alonso
Nelsonho Piquet
Sebastian Buemi
Kimi Raikkonen
Robert Kubica
Giancarlo Fisichella
he seems down to earth in french too(loll)
And in english. (wait was that said alread...?)
Quote from zeugnimod :I don't get that impression at all, at least in german interviews.

He comes across as very down to earth and likeable, IMO. Obviously can't say how it is in english interviews.

What I mean is, he's starting to question his place in Williams, by implying that Williams won't be able to build a car fast enough for him - suggesting this his future might be elsewhere. I know that drivers used to team hop back in the day, but there is just as much value staying with a team that know how you work, and you know how they work.

Williams are well capable of producing World Championship cars - drivers just need to not get so itchy and stick it out a bit.

I wasn't making comment about Nico Rosberg as a person - he seems like a very decent chap in interviews in general.
Depends so much on this years crazy car performance difference, but to come back from a drive-through penalty to win your first race is quite an achievement so for this (dubious) reason, I pick Webber.
Quote from dawguk :What I mean is, he's starting to question his place in Williams, by implying that Williams won't be able to build a car fast enough for him - suggesting this his future might be elsewhere. I know that drivers used to team hop back in the day, but there is just as much value staying with a team that know how you work, and you know how they work.

Williams are well capable of producing World Championship cars - drivers just need to not get so itchy and stick it out a bit.

I wasn't making comment about Nico Rosberg as a person - he seems like a very decent chap in interviews in general.

I think Rosberg has been much more patient with williams, but he knows F1 is all about Big Companys and Works teams if your not in one you will be lucky to win anything.

Lets face it Williams are never going to win a World championship nor a race properly unless they get a manufacuer backing like they used to have with makes like Renault or BMW.

You may say Brawn are proving me wrong here but they are proving me right with Honda money, and look at them now, there falling backwards quicker then Bourdais F1 career.
Quote from wild :He doesn't suck, if he sucked so much he would have been out of F1 a long time ago. He's not been in the sport for 17 years if he sucked as much as you make out he does.

Stop saying "suck", you're not American.
Quote from petercollins :Stop saying "suck", you're not American.

What the hell?

Since when do you need to be a certain Nationality to say certain words?
Adrian Sutil. He is a good racer, but he needs a better car.
Quote from dawguk :What I mean is, he's starting to question his place in Williams, by implying that Williams won't be able to build a car fast enough for him - suggesting this his future might be elsewhere. I know that drivers used to team hop back in the day, but there is just as much value staying with a team that know how you work, and you know how they work.

He's stuck it out at Williams for four seasons, his entire career. He's a young bloke with a lot to prove. Don't expect him to be as patient as the old hands.

I think a factor in his recent change in attitude is the performance of the Red Bull team and Mark Webber. Rosberg compared well against Webber when they were team-mates in 2006. He must feel that if Webber is in WDC contention in a competitive car, he should do as well.
Quote from samjh :He's stuck it out at Williams for four seasons, his entire career. He's a young bloke with a lot to prove. Don't expect him to be as patient as the old hands.

I think a factor in his recent change in attitude is the performance of the Red Bull team and Mark Webber. Rosberg compared well against Webber when they were team-mates in 2006. He must feel that if Webber is in WDC contention in a competitive car, he should do as well.

Well 2006 stats:

Races Where both drivers finished:

Webber beat Rosberg: 4-0 (yes only 4 times both cars finished due to extreme unreliability).

Qualifying:

Webber beat Rosberg: 12-6

pretty easily beaten really but Rosberg held up allright for hes first season i would say, the car was too unreliabile though.
Top three in this moment:

Webber: 21

Sutil:20

Vettel: 15

Sutil and Webber has got close fight. I voted Sutil.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG