The online racing simulator
Tyre pressure bug in garage
(5 posts, started )
I found a strange bug happening in garage.

Bug description

When you change the car's tyre pressure, it has no effect on the car in garage, only after pressing the 'Drop' button.

How to reproduce the bug

Go to garage screen, select any car, change the tyre pressure value to any other (try it with the lowest value at the start and change it to highest value). The tyres on the car displayed in garage will stay just like they were before - no visible pressure change. But when you click the 'Drop' button, the tyre pressures will update and it is OK.

The bug seems to occur in every patch from patch V (incl.).

Screenshots

High pressure set before > Low pressure set > Low pressure set after dropping the car
I only can confirm that. Good discovery
Odd, I remember this working ages ago.

I just tested W and V, and it seems broken there too, but in patch U it definitely works, although is a little slow to respond. T, S, Q, P, L, K and F are the same as U (works, but slowly, like there is way over-critical damping in the tyre spring, or the pressure changed is smoothed). Going way back, 0.3H6 is pretty instant.
Yes, I also remember the "old times" when this worked. Maybe it was disabled because of an error or a crash... let devs talk
Oh, i have noticed this too, but i didn't know if it was a bug or not

(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG