The online racing simulator
logitech formula force pro
(12 posts, started )
Hi im waiting for my wheel to be delievered and was woundering do the people that this wheel use the full 900 degree turn, and if so dose it imrove your lines and driving?
The "Driving force pro" is the 900DEG wheel, Formlua force pro is a different wheel entirely.

Dan,
i think that deserves a "DOH!"
OK DOH it is a driving force pro, my mistake,
, hehehe, so you didnt order a formula force by mistake .

As for the 900DEG mode, no I don't think it would improve your driving TBH, yes, its maybe more realistic for something like the XFG, but really you don't want more than 540DEG for saloons and probably 270DEG for single seaters.

Dan,
OK ill try it when it gets here, should be soon i hope, i did check just in case and thew its a driving force pro,
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Kev,

No, with the Frex adaptor (and nothing else) you are "limited" to 6 buttons, but you can get a 4 button add-on box that will give you 10

-
As I said previous, my main aim is to get a decent sized/spec'd wheel, I really dont like the sticky rubber DFP thing, the buttons arent an issue to me, 6 is more than enough for me, all I have mapped ATM is look left/right, horn and flash, so buttons arent my priority .

Dan,
Quote from thisnameistaken :Hmm. Doesn't look all that appealing tbh. I'd quite like a larger wheel but I also like having all these controls on the wheel.

Looks like I'll be spending £900 on a BRD wheel then

rumours say, VPP gets out a wheel end of this year.
-
Yeah, thats fair enough, my keyboard is within very easy reach, so I have no need to map chat or F keys to my wheel.

Dan,
So what settings do people use in there profiler for dfp?
-
no probs m8.
-

(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG