The online racing simulator
Forza2
(12 posts, started )
#1 - sam93
Forza2
Me and Thor have been thinking of ways to make a lot of money in Forza 2, so we have came up with this plan.

Get as much people together, put everyone in R1 cars but one of us who will be in a C class car, do a 2 lap race around the oval. The people in the R1 cars will stop at the finish line, and let the guy in the C class car win. We will let everyone do this so we can each make loads of money.

Who is up for it?
Could you have not just put this in the forza2 thread which is already up?

Also, you could do it this way. Get a full grid of R1 cars, and one D class and put about 50 laps on the oval. Then get everyone to do a lap. Then get all the R1 cars to quite the race and leave (make sure a host is'nt in an R1 car, because if the host quites, the whole race quits) and then it will just be the D class car left on track. Then the D class car just has to finish the race, and he will still get the full ammount of cash.
#3 - sam93
No, stupid idea. 50laps :O, would take ages, we want to do it quickly.
#5 - sam93
Or how about you tell me your gamer tag and i'll just come beat you at everything

With a car I made myself from some of scaff bar in the garage....
I might do it with ya, need the moneys lol..
I was on Forza 2 today at my friends house. I made an awesome Evo X, I'm awesome. It was awesome and I took it round the awesome Nurburgring and crashed awesomely!
lol...
We just done 2 endurance races instead. Only thing is, I've nearly done them all lol.

I haven't played the game in ages, so not to good at it lol. Everything is off apart from A.Is that are on medium because they kept on hitting us and taking us off of the track so we put it down to medium, it was on hard.

Just got a few more leagues to do now and endurance races and Forza will be completed, I think lol.
im up for this really needcash

Forza2
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG