Server hosts??
(2 posts, started )
#1 - Dac
Server hosts??
can somebody tell me what the crack is with some hosts, the other day i was racing on the ///M server, FMB @ Blackwood, one of the ///M guys was clearly wrecking others racers, he even stopped mid race to do some donuts before cutting me up at the chicane (i was 2nd) wrecking my car. when i opted to kick him, i got kicked off the server. how fair is that??

and just now, i was racing on the Hell server, same car and track, one of the [Hell] racers was leading, spun off on the last lap, i overtook him and was immediately spectated.

why are these people allowed to do this
#2 - amp88
They can do what they want on their own server. In the future save the replay (press 2 then type in a filename if you're still on the host or if you've been kicked/banned from the host go into the LFS/data/mpr folder, make a copy of the temp.mpr file and rename it to <something else>.mpr BEFORE YOU EXIT LFS). You can then create a thread and attach the mpr file so people can judge for themselves if you were in the right or the wrong. If people see that the server admins are childish or they're doing idiotic things they're less likely to go there. It might be worth looking here for some more information.

Server hosts??
(2 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG