TexasLTU
Stickylfs
DTrott
Senninha25
Newtonyo
LFS Photomode Competition Round 41 Voting: Car Adverts
Flame got my vote
Like I said in the other thread, Sponge for me
I voted for Flame CZE but i also like Sponge. They were both two great ones, but i went for Flame
Colins12, of course.

FWD sucks are sucks even on ads.
Logitekg25, obviously.

Bean0 for me, actually.
Flame for me, but the overall quality this week is very good, many nice pictures, keep it up
RS1T...

I decided this because this is most realistic picture in any car magazines in my opinion, and with German language, it is + for it
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :RS1T...

I decided this because this is most realistic picture in any car magazines in my opinion

Yeah, no shine is realistic
Voted for Colins12, love that pic
voted for @TypeRacing

Colins12.. few problems.. 1 NEVER save as a png and upload on a slow server, it took me 5 minutes to download that image, i came close to not even wanting to see it at that rate. (seeing firefox would give up every minute and I didn't even come close to seeing a quarter of the image)

Also there is a lot of wasted space, this is supposed to be a car advert, you just have an image with text.

Congrats to those of you who have accomplished the idea of this competition
@FlameCZE
@Bean0 (could've been cleaner but you had something going there)
@minimaxman
@TypeRacing
@RS1T
@newtonyo (btw LOVE those headlights on the FZ!)

for a lot of you, you had either lots of open space, or the space you filled it felt very cramped after that and I couldn't look at it for to long

for example @Furious-Fast the biggest problem with yours is I don't know what to look at, it isn't very clear what you are trying to sell with that image, you say three cars are good at three things, but then RB4 doesn't get much more space it just says everything..
IMO your concept and idea of selling are great, but I think if you thought through the image more it would've been much better
I think if I had that image I would have PROVEN the RB4 is a better at these things, aka shots of the RB4 in front of the other car, some you could do that side shot like you did the XR in rallyx, another from the taillights of one car looking down the track to see the RB4

sorry for going on, this is what my art major has done to me.. turned me into a critic .. oh well I need the practice before classes start hah!
Yeah, it was pretty much a 5 min thing. Coming to think of it, it is kinda all over the place. The funny part is if this was a real advert, some people would be put off by the number plate.
almoust typeracing but hes facts failed. first one was on 2002 instead of 2000
Not a single vote...I admit I made a shitty edit, but when my PC got f..., the modded pic was the only one good enough for an edit. I'm glad that I still managed to take the one in my edit right before the PC freezed. Damn shame that I didn't copy the same stuff I wrote on the first edit (only because of the comedic content). Went for Sponge, nice one!

damn...voted for the wrong guy...
Quote from batteryy :almoust typeracing but hes facts failed. first one was on 2002 instead of 2000

Damn it, I copy-pasted it from RaceAbout site...
Quote from TypeRacing :Damn it, I copy-pasted it from RaceAbout site...

lol quess im wrong, always tough the firrst was in 2002, the site said that it was rac 02/02,rac 05 and electric rac
Thanks a lot for your votes! I voted for Sponge, nice one
Thanks ^.^
Didn't vote but I have to say lol

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG