The online racing simulator
Quote from luki97 :Haha, all 3 cars looks like a new but only our (#13) look like piece of crap

thats the new FZR design
The Rules do not mention that we can't change the body kit to race haha
We had budget cuts, because the crisis in the world and fuel is expensive.
edit: Too bad that we don't have enough money to design new hood to our car. ^^
Aye, we had not a bad wee race, until I hit a wall with 3 minutes to go and had to come in to repair the collapsed suspension. Cost us 3 places

Live and learn eh

Cracking race tho, really enjoyed it, again.
Quote from [no]Kill :GSR and ARE learing of our erros, you admins are NOT!
Last round, there we also got DQ without any warnings. You DQ us just too be shore we would not cause a incident. Like Bush and his preventatives war concept. We learned, and had only drivers this time who known the track well.

At the time of the disconnect, we where at 7th, and not 10th as earlier stated. I also believe we was 1 lap ahead of SCP. So when I reconnected I let 1 car pass me, who I knew was in front. I thought SCP and I was on the same lap.
Therefore I drive a little slower and safer, to tell he in the SCP car that I am closing the door, who I believed I was entitled to do.
Anyway, if it is so that we did an error regarding "same lap or 1 lap behind", the SCP driver was him who where driving unsafe.

You admins assumed that I was driving crazy, just for fun? IMO you admins must learn a lession and give warnings. I have been driving LFS many years, and are normally known for safe and faire driving. So please don't tell me to do that. The only error we did, was that we did not have back-up and or some one to hold track on the tracker.

I'am really really annoyed from you and your team! Only flaming and discusing about things they can't and never would be changed.
If you have a problem with decisions in race or the god damn **** admins, feel free to quit the league. No one force you to stay and race.

You made mistakes, which could be avoided and this decided 4 peoples!

We have no need to warn. There clear rules and this one don't contain ingame warnings. Chatting confuses other racers and maybe the racer who get the warning will not notice this because of message blocking or race action. This will be not changed! No one have a problem with this, excepting you. Think about that!
Im sorry on the behalf of GSR that this happend, and it wont happend again. We were really frustrated , we are appolgize for abusing you. We really apologize for our behavour, and will thank you for the effort and time you put into this league. Again, we're really sorry and this wont happend again. We're still new and we're still learning. So we're sorry that this happend. We have learned a lot from this, so again, we apologize at the most.

Best regards from Kjetil
Team Griffin SimRacing
Any sign of the results coming? Dont mean to sound impatient
Should be up on this weekend
Well i think, result should be up today!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG