The online racing simulator
A New Team coming your way
(9 posts, started )
Team Full Throttle,

We are a team of drifters.. we do what we love in game and some of use do what we love in the Real world... but if u wanna join a team where u can have fun.. and get along with ur fellow team mates Team [FT] is the team for you...

Promo Video
pm me with ur applications and ill get back to you asap (\/\/\/ or vist the team link below and post a(n) app in the team forums.. and we will get to it asap)
good luck
ty...
Please - do not close after ~3 hours.
Quote from TexasLTU :Please - do not close after ~3 hours.

Haha, nice joke.

I wish u to stay long and survive crisis during nowdays.
well it a lil late for 3 hours haha.. its been one week.. and i dont plan on going any where but forward... im tired of all the drama.. i wanna bring my team up on LFS s2.. and beyond... we arnt thugs and ethugs like sum of the teams i have seen on here... not metioning any names.. but yea... i have alot of great talent so far from drifters.. photoshop guys video editing guys... u name it we prolly do it... so if any one wants to be apart of [FT] click the link in my sig and place ur apps .. and well get u set up with a great LFS drifting future
Same Team New Name
Full Throttle is now Known as Drift Mechanism, we decided on the rename earlier in the week and the past few days we have been editing our websites to suit the new name so if u have what it takes to be apart of sumthing new and different come join us links are in the sig below
good luck for you guys...
thanx man.. we been up for 4 months now.. and we have a successful website and forums now.. and great members and 3 more on the way

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG