The online racing simulator
Internet gone slow
(7 posts, started )
Internet gone slow
Hi, suddenly my internet speed has gone really slow. I'm using wireless, connecting to my other PC, which is using a livebox. My bros PC is nice and speedy to load up webpages(also using wireless) here it takes about 20seconds to load up google or somthing. Any ideas?
Tried this, still no go ..

EDIT: Did this several times appeared to help abit, thanks =)

EDIT2: it was working good, kept refreshing then after about 10 refreshs, it turned slow again..........
Quote from Racer325 :Hi, suddenly my internet speed has gone really slow. I'm using wireless, connecting to my other PC, which is using a livebox. My bros PC is nice and speedy to load up webpages(also using wireless) here it takes about 20seconds to load up google or somthing. Any ideas?

Btw, i had that problem too just about few hours ago when i had XP 64bit, now im on Vista 32bit and mozilla 3.5 ... works like charm. It can be in ur files tho - even like people say that when HDD is filled more than 50% then its gonna slow down the PC.
Unplug the router from the powerplug for at least 1 minute.
Sometimes the router(its in fact a kind of small pc) might get stucked. When you rebot it then it usually start working fine as well.

Let us know.
Sorry for the late reply, turned out my wireless adapter was broken
lol, why do you answer to this 3 year old thread? It was a hardware error as you read above

Internet gone slow
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG